• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #8

about Boruto scaling to Ao using the lightsaber which he should be 7C and mitsuki should scale to Shino since he is a jonin

I think Sage transformation Mitsuki should definitely scale he used it against Shino and won. Though Shino did state he was not going all out but really seems more like a feat for Shino than the other way round considering how strong Sage transformation should be.

BlackeJan said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
It was agreed to put her at Unknown, but nobody ever got to it.
Really? why don't we just calc the Hulk Smash that she did to the jubi clones?
I could do it but i think that it was already calced at around 8-A or something, dont take my word for it tho.

Now that i checked a bit of Sakuras history i cant seem to find that magical calc.

However im not sure if the feat will yield higher than 7-C results.

AstralKing7 said:
Boruto verse bringing in all the hax lol hehe. Reality warping from a casual jige
hagoromo and naruto already has RW

even DB said naruto has this but for some reason no one care about it lol

It's funny cause I talked about the Jubi clones in another thread since one of them tanked Sakuras fist until she used White Strength Seal

No? That'd mean those fodder are stronger than Minato, Kakuzu, A, etc. And it'd be like saying Shino and the rest are equal to Byakugou Sakura, which isn't the case.

I also believe Mitsuki's stats should Change. His Base Stats should be Chunin level while his SM should scale to Jonin Level.

The Momoshiki arc isn't accepted as canon but it does imply in great detail that Mitsuki fought Shino in SM. I think that at least can be taken into consideration.

Mitsuki's Stats should be: 8-A (Fought Sumire and Kept up with Shizuma while in the academy) | 8-A (Forced Kakashi to Let Boruto go and generally is comparable to Boruto) | At Least 7-C (Implied to have used SM against Shino and won but it should be noted Shino had no killing intent)

i dont think mitsuki used his full sage mode but like a partial transformatin cause if he did he wouldnt be in the village anymore

Sakura BoS Part II is Low 7-C to 7-C and a Jubi clone tanked Sakuras punch (b4 White Strength Seal)
Then they should be "At least Low 7-C, Likely Higher".

Yeah that could work but wait then what about BoS Part II Sakura if she's 7-C?

Also, Minato should be "At Least City+" same as Kakashi. He shouldn't be weaker when they are implied to be able to fight on par with each other in the war against BZ

BlackeJan said:
Sakura BoS Part II is Low 7-C to 7-C and a Jubi clone tanked Sakuras punch (b4 White Strength Seal)
Then they should be "At least Low 7-C, Likely Higher". Yeah that could work but wait then what about BoS Part II Sakura if she's 7-C?
They scale from her strength "at least", whatever that may be. All that means is everyone is Jonin level at that point in the war, "At Least 7-C".

That fall in line with Sakura saying she caught up with them.

Back