• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #8

AstralKing7 said:
Kid obtio and Kid kakashi should scale
wait i thought we were talking about the speed upgrades
Well they wouldn't anyways, scaling kid kakashi and obito to even a casual Minato makes no sense

kakashi was a jounin on that team tho lol nothing wrong with that scaling. Its the same thing with Boruto who kakashi stated had the skills of a Chunin and we scale him from that.

anyone know whats going on with the 7C upgrades and we can start appluing the speed upgrades if the profiles are unlocked

any

I'm against using some of the Part 1 statements as some characters retconned, especially for Itachi and Kisame.

yeah it should scale to Kakashi. After all he and Gai are rivals.

Also kep are the 7C upgrades still goin on. Werent they accepted

We haven't got to Base Naruto or some characters yet since we have to make a profile for Kid Naruto & iiirc do the speed revision for Part I

For the one with Sasuke, all that's needed is to add it to his page. The scaling chain already originates from him.

@Kep

Shouldn't we proceed with the 7-C revisions?

I made it this morning. Shrek you think you can make a kid naruto profile

Also i agree we should finish the 7C upgrades all that left is to unlock the profiles. I heard we needed a kid naruto profile too

ShrekAlmighty said:
Time reversal?
The problem with that is that the original table with the wine and food is still there, broken on the side. Jigen literally created a new table with the same wine, food and candles already lit.

damn Shrek your bent on that time reversal huh lol

Its reality warping.

Also what do we supposed to be bumping

Yeah. Devils from High School DxD can create stuff out of thin air, but it's not regarded as reality warping.

We gotta wait for more info.

Is it possible to calc sasukes storm feat with this image? I know its already been done, but i dont think this image was used. There are more angles if needed.

Images

Hey Boruto still scales with the lightsaber right and mitsuki should also scale and SHino i think

does it matter since he did defeat Shino and shino and if he had used Sage mode he wouldnt be in the village anymore. So it makes sense that he hadnt used it

Back