• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #7

Both konohamaru and other Jonin level acknowledged her skill

hell the fact that she's a bodyguard for the seventh should tell you she is on a higher end of the chunin level then let's say Boruto

so why are we comparing Mirai to Boruto then tho lol. She is most likely MHS tbh we just dont have any feats for her. Its best to compare Boruto to regular Chunins like Shizuma and use the new standards for their speed with Temari

Shadowbokunohero said:
my Mirai profile should be almost done. will post it tomorrow
awesome i cant wait to see her profile. I really like her and have high expecations for her out of the next gen

Shadowbokunohero Mirai is high ranking chunin

Rocker1189 Also Mirai is stronger than any low level Chunin.

any statment/feat that prove she = high ranking chunin

or she>>>low level Chunin

if i remember correctly we dont know if she is high/mid/low level Chunin

Shadowbokunohero said:
Both konohamaru and other Jonin level acknowledged her skill
hell the fact that she's a bodyguard for the seventh should tell you she is on a higher end of the chunin level then let's say Boruto
yeah that i cant deny lol

statements are just as important in the right context.

and in this case, it is.

Mirai is skilled enough to be the bodyguard of the seventh Hokage and is constantly praised by fellow Jonin level character

she is>>>>>> Low-Level chunin

for references Low-level chunin is like Mizuki and Iruka who>>> Sasuke land of the waves

id say she is a High Mid Chunin. not High High or else she would likelly be a special jonin.

i

Naruto should get Pseudo flight in base via Rasengan flash.

which he can use either to fire a Rasengan kame hame ha

or propel himself in the air

Haha no. The Jubi isn't getting abstract existence just for being made of energy. That's just absurd. I'd also disagree with giving him non corporeal, it's more like in material based Intangibility.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Haha no. The Jubi isn't getting abstract existence just for being made of energy. That's just absurd. I'd also disagree with giving him non corporeal, it's more like in material based Intangibility.
Actually looking objectively and at what is provided as evidence it lines up for our rules as it is both of those things.

So ofcourse you would be able to explain how it is absurb.

well first i have to see if any one agree with me if no one agree then there is no point of making a CRT

It won't if they make a CRT. Which is why they brought it up here to avoid people denying it.
Your anti Naruto bias is so obvious dude. Just stay with your Bleach you just cause unneccesary annoyance. No onw here jsut allows things that are brought up to go through without scrutiny or else there would be 5-B Naruto and other things that I am sure you would be frothing at the mouth to read. So just lay off. And I like the way you say "They" when it is literally one person asking people about something.

You seem a little too salty buddy. And I don't have a bias against Naruto, so don't assume things Rocker. Nor would I have a issue with 5-B Naruto if given enough proof. So yeah there's really no need to be a rude asshole about things because I disagree with you wanking Abstract Existence on the Jubi with no proof.

Just when you thought the Naruto wank couldn't get any more out of hand..

Hopefully this is a misunderstanding of our standards and not intentional.

Fun and gamessssssss

You seem a little too salty buddy. And I don't have a bias against Naruto, so don't assume things Rocker. Nor would I have a issue with 5-B Naruto if given enough proof. So yeah there's really no need to be a rude asshole about things because I disagree with you wanking Abstract Existence on the Jubi with no proof.
I am the rude asshole when I am telling you to lay off of someone who is asking people about something. You wouild notice how I did not agree or disagree with him and how I am just asking if there is any actual reason you ahave to disprove it.

You say you have no anti Naruto bias but you are literally against any sort of Naruto upgrade no matter what it is that comes up. Trust me I have been noticing.

I am not salty of anything just tired of you and your moronic comments. I am not assuming things I am observing.

Everybody chill, just because not everyone agrees on something doesn't mean we have to act like children and hurl insults, we're all young adults here.

facepalm

damn why do u guys have to fight over it

i know we don't get along but no reason to attack each other Lol

Omimi said:
facepalm
damn why do u guys have to fight over it

i know we don't get along but no reason to attack each other Lol
Yeah I would rather not fight over something but when someone pointlessly attacks people in a thread I feel like I need to say something.

Unite My Rice said:
Just when you thought the Naruto wank couldn't get any more out of hand..
Hopefully this is a misunderstanding of our standards and not intentional.

Fun and gamessssssss
now statment from manga become wank KK

Back