• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #7

@Shadowbokunohero

Next time post it youself to see how lucky you are.

Let's see how much time pass when the mine get revised.

I have 9 leftover calcs from the last calculation evaluation thread.

Feelsgoodman

(PS: Those 9 only include ones that im bumping not ones i have done for other verses)

Burning Full Fingers said:
We should do something about the 7-C revisions first. Then Part 1 Naruto.
yeah its time we get this finished after all it was accepted. All we need to do is apply the scaling and were finish.

personally i believe Mitsuki wil get snakes or hawk(have you seen his eyes lol) Boruto will either be able to use Nue with Sumire or he will use Sasuke's snake or Frogs or dogs and Sarada will use the slugs, or snakes or frogs(frog genjutsu). Now that i think about it i can see Boruto being the first non Uchiha to do business with Ninja cats lol maybe he will work with the ones who use to be apart of the Uchiha clan

Omimi said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
copy-past one comment cuz it funny lol
If the calc is alright why wouldn't it be an outlier again?
It's a different meteor from the mach 5000 i calculated i think, Kage reacted to them both fine

Anyways Sasuke in 3 tomoe's is mach 3000 via outspeeding Kirin before it hit the mountain he was standing on, Kage being 2.5x faster isn't exactly outlierish

Man the spoilers for the Boruto chapter 24 are lit asf. Kawaki has a transformation that is said to be similar to Jugos and Jigan is his dad and Kawaki had some sort of tragic childhood. Also when Kawaki awakes he makes some crater which I believe could be a nice AP feat

Boruto Chapter 24 is gonna be hype.

Jigen potentially has reality warping based on the chapter spoilers and he is Kawaki's adopted Dad.

Screenshot 2018-05-31-20-52-28-1

In the manga and the movie Shinki also has a large skeleton-like puppet he uses in battle in combination with his iron sand. We see him use it against his fight with Metal Lee.

But in the anime he only has the sand, no puppet.

So a retcon or what?

Back