• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #7

the ability her MS is gonna get depends on her character and her wants. It was stated somewere that the reason Obito got Kamui was because he always hated when someone saw him cry so his MS granted him the ability to have his own dimension where no once could see him. We might be able to guess Sarada's ability. It may deal with genjutsu shit it maybe creating real things out of genjutsu since she trains her genjutsu alot more than we saw kid sasuke do

AstralKing7 said:
Why cant they help tho?? Also Jougan>>Tenseiga. Im calling it now. It already can see and hear into other dimensions and open portals. The future looking bright for Boruto
as of now its not even MS lvl

Um MS tho lol MS only gives you one ability. I could argue that Jougan's effects are better than Obito's MS tbh since they have the same ability. MS depends on the user tbh. Like Madara's MS only gave him susanno if i remember correctly. Jougan is hax already in its first form. I dont know if it will have other forms or if its something u have to train to gdt more abilities

Omimi said:
so what his Jougan can do
give us Jougan hax list
see into other dimensions. Allows you to hear into other dimensions. Allows you to open portals. And it also seems to increase chakra or give you a strenght boost for a short time when you use too much chakra when Boruto used one of Kagura's swords which take a lot of chakra. It also has XRay vision and almost a 360 degree of vision it also lets you know where the weak spot of a opponent is.

Omimi said:
Allows you to open portals.
i thought he could do that cuz there was weakspot or something
thats headcanon tbh. We never heard of that in the manga or anime ever before. Since BOruto was the only one who could see into another dimension before the portal open and he just had to focus on what his jougan saw and it was shikadai and his friends and the portal opened up there but they went throught portal somewhere else

I was wondering about the summons of Team 7. Mitsuki will obviously summon snakes. Boruto could be either snakes, toads, and / or hawks. What about Sarada?

Back