• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #6

...........................................................................................................................................
Memes
No but seriously there are no Supersonic+ naruto feats now

ShrekAlmighty said:
ONE THING
Im bumping several of my calcs already so i would appreciate if someone else could ask for the evaluation and keep bumping it
Also please someone anyone do me this small favor

wait.. what speed are they prior to the chunin exams

they are not Supersonic as Lee couldnt react in time and that Lee curb stomped Sasuke

see keys keys

we need a profile for Kid Naruto

@Shrek

i would do it for you but im afraid i would mess it up i dont know what priority it would be also

@Shadow isnt somwone making a Kid Naruto profile, someone also has a picture for him too

Wasn't there a calc that scaled everyone to MHS? (Mach 400+ or something)?

Also, @Shrek, I looked over the 7-C revisions thread. It's accepted that all Jonin scale to 7-C, but it's just a matter of finding which characters scale. So our thing about Shojoji and KK is a go.

I believe because Shojoji has no named rank, he should be:

"At Least 8-A, Possibly 7-C"

Reasoning: "One of the most wanted criminals in the Bingo Book and Dominated Boruto"

For Kashin Koji, I believe he should be:

"7-C. Possibly Higher"

Reasoning: He casually stalemated a serious Konohamaru (And Personally, I have a hard time seing Kara's Inner's being just Jonin level when lesser members (Outers) are people of Ao's catagory and let's be honest, you don't think Kodachi is gonna put the inners below the Kage's like Chojiro and Darui))

this also fixes Kid Konohamaru's page since he was supersonic+ with MHS+ combat and reactions, this also helps Boruto page since we were gonna put him at Supersonic with MHS reactions for fighitng Ao.

Since Genin will be listed at hypersonic its all consistent

RIP those days when we had MHS and Supersonic ninja lol. So who's gonna apply this to the profiles and change the Naruto verse page to hypersonic fodder lol

ShrekAlmighty said:
@TFO
Yes as soon as we upgrade Jonin to 7-C i will also upgrade Shojoji alright?

i personally havent heard of any mach 400 naruto calc
What I meant was, you don't have to "wait" to do it, because 7-C for Jonin level ninja is already accepted, lol.

Example:

You're a teacher, and you're grading your students test papers. You have a huge stack that you haven't gotten to yet and you have a small stack that's already been graded according to your grading scale. If a students walks in and hands you their paper later than the rest, and you see that it's worthy on an A+ grade according to your scale, you don't have to put it in the pile you haven't gotten to yet, you can justr put it in the A+ pile and keep it pushing. \

See what I mean?

@TFO

Your analogy would be on point if i was a true Teacher.

However im just the Janitor who mops up messy calcs and was selected as a substitute teacher cause i was the closest guy around as such i dont want to risk my temporary Teacher spot from getting demolished by the principal.

Adult Sasuke did not need a profile...

And yeah, I remember Kid Naruto shouting "Uwaa!! Mach 5!" or something like that.

His Gaara calc is also wrong as pixel scaling like that isnt reliable or allowed and something thats just unforgivable is the fact that he dont even have a timeframe

Besides that he also assumes that Kimimaros bone "Bullets" travel at rougly the speed of sound

which i cant agree with as he aint using no handgun or any other firearm as such it shouldnt be comparable to our firearms

The most i see this feat going is Sonic, Supersonic if wanked

Shadowbokunohero said:
but what about that cutting the Shinju tree calc OvO
is it 5-B?
I had a small mistake when transfering Meters into centimeters so thats why i got 5-B

the actual result is around baseline Low 5-B

@BFF

Current Sasuke's profile is kinda awful and impossible to read. I cut out a lot of unnecessary staff and paraphrized some sentences.It needs a little work yet.

We have Adult Naruto already,Adult Sasuke is necessary imo.

<divclass="quote">ShrekAlmighty wrote:<divclass="quote">Shadowbokunohero wrote:
but what about that cutting the Shinju tree calc OvO

is it 5-B? </div>I had a small mistake when transfering Meters into centimeters so thats why i got 5-B

the actual result is around baseline Low 5-B </div>

still good though. Momoshiki has a low 5-B feat from merely powering up

Back