• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #6

Shadowbokunohero said:
i posted a hypersonic calc but shrek said it was incorrect so...ehh
Indeed it is incorrect the result is a bit higher than Hypersonic as Temaris arm lenght isnt 0.5 meters yet 0.55 meters

It would still be Hypersonic but it will be accepted if we fix it while i wouldnt accept a wrong calc as a calc member even if the result is a bit different

Actually the calc is completely wrong

As:

There is no pixel scaling making it unreliable

the arm lenght is wrong

and even the circumferance is wrong as

2 x 3,14 x 0.5 isnt 3.5 its 3.14

No?

It has 2 wrong values and there is no pixel scaling making the calc unusable

and even those "correct" values are exaggerated as when u get 0.1785 for the distance between Temari and the sound wave u cant just round it up to 0.18 for no reason

Heck out of curiosity i went to Pixel scale Temari myself

and the result i got from the same image as him are 283 for Temari while the closest soundwave is 44 pixels and that one shouldnt even be accounted for at it would miss her head besides that one i think the second one was around 77 pixels
Temari (1)

ONE THING

Im bumping several of my calcs already so i would appreciate if someone else could ask for the evaluation and keep bumping it

ontop of Kakashi already claiming Boruto was Chunin level

so Average Genin to most Genin: Supersonic+ to Hypersonic

Chunin: High Hypersonic

Naruto and Sasuke would likely be this level by end of part I

which means keys

which means we need profile for Kid Naruto

Back