• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #6

U just have to put these 2 of these = before

and after Calculation

So it would look something like this

==

Calculations==

(The one that is in the line above calculations should be in the same line as calculations but i cant do that or else i wouldnt be able to show u that)

@Alex

== what you want to write and again that symbol(?)

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo
If not switch to source mode from where you add the photo it's in the left

Just try to edit the verse page and you'll see the format.

You put whatever text you want in the middle of "== ==". Write it like that, but put your desired text in the spacing.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah, give us those spoilers.
only one spoiler but here it is. After Team 7 discovers Kawaki, Kara comes once again but this time the member isnt named so it can be anyone. It doesnt tell a timeframe so this could be after Team 7 takes kawaki to Konoha and Kara shows up..just think Kara pulling a Itachi and Kisame lol

New Novel.

Sasuke Light Novel Announcement:

ÒüåÒüíÒü»ÒéÁÒé╣Òé▒Òü«õ║îÚçìõ╗╗ÕïÖ

• Uchiha Sasuke's double-missio
ÒâåÒâ¡Òâ¬Òé╣ÒâêÚÇǵ▓╗´╝ü´╝ü

• Terrorist extermination!!
Òâ£Òâ½ÒâêÒüƒÒüíÒü«ÕàêþöƒÒü½´╝ü´╝ü

• While being the sensei to Boruto and his comrades!!
3Òüïµ£êÚÇúþÂÜÕêèÞíîÒü«ÒÇîNARUTO-ÒâèÒâ½Òâê-µû░õ╝ØÒÇìÒéÀÒâ¬Òâ╝Òé║þ¼¼õ║îÕ╝¥ÒÇüõ©╗õ║║Õà¼Òü»ÒéÁÒé╣Òé▒´╝ü´╝ü

• Three consecutive months of releases of the 'Naruto Shinden' series: it's the second shot, featuring the protagonist Sasuke!!
Þ¼ÄÒü«ÒâåÒâ¡Òâ¬Òé╣ÒâêÒü½ÒéêÒéïÚøÀÞ╗èþêåþá┤õ║ïõ╗ÂÒüºÞ▓áÕéÀÒüùÒüƒµ£¿ÒâÄÞæëõ©©Òü½õ╗úÒéÅÒéèÒÇüÒâ£Òâ½ÒâêÒüƒÒüíþ¼¼õ©âþÅ¡ÒéƵïàÕ¢ôÒüÖÒéïÒéÁÒé╣Òé▒ÒüáÒüî…!?

• Due to mysterious terrorists, there's been an explosion incident of the electric train. Since Konohamaru was injured by it, Sasuke is the substitute to be in charge of Team 7: Boruto and his comrades…!?

As I looked at Shadow's sandbox, I realized that it'd be a good idea to separate the verse's pictures into different tabbers.

Something like "Part 1", "Part 2", and "Boruto / New Era".

"Jinraisen (Thunderclap Arrow): Creates an arrow made of Lightning chakra, increasing its potency when combined with a Wind-Style attack."

Wind style should be replaced wth water style,i don't remember Boruto doing so,also,lighting is the opposite of earth and wind.

Karma: A mark in Boruto's right hand that he recieved after defeating Momoshiki,allows him to abosrb any ninjutsu.

Weaknesses: Chakra blade drains the user rapidly. Using Karma makes him fall uncounscious.

His AP via rasengan and chakra blade should be 8-A.Chakra blade can cut Ao easily,Rasengan can damage him.

I am not sure about speed,Boruto can somehow keep up with Ao,who should be around mhs+.

Everything else is fine in his profile.

Are well in agreement for this??

-Credits to Dzhindzholia

Nvm i thought u made a calc and was gonna give my opinion on it :D

Yea id say it looks good but a better idea i had in mind is just Doing something like this

Calculations
Insert link of a calc

Insert link of a calc

Insert link of a calc

ShrekAlmighty said:
Yes but im just gonna say that his Speed shouldnt be upgraded as it would lead to MHS+ genin which is not the most Accurate
TBF Boruto is considered to have Chunin level skills by Kakashi so he shouldnt scale to any other genin but Mitsuki but i agree with you tho lol. I didnt see that when i copied it. How about having MHS reactions speed from fighting Ao?? Someone else brought this up before, mitsuki also has similar stats on his profile in his academy key

thx i thought so, imma wait for input from Burning before asking if someone can do the upgrades. ill add the small things like tools and fix some of his mixing abilities now

i wont be changing his stats ill leave that for someone else. I thought Boruto's profile always had wind style on it or do you mean Shojoji should have it but we dont have a profile for him yet

Back