• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #6

Putting the jokes aside, I want to mention that I feel that a profile for Kid Naruto should pretty much change how our Part 1 stats are.

For example, characters from the Land of Waves arc and Chuunin Exams preliminaries are scaling from something by Temari in the Sasuke Recovery arc. That's not supposed to fly, as it's obvious that they all grew stronger. So, it's not supposed to backwards scale. They should only be Supersonic+ for the Sasuke Recovery arc.

That'd mean we need a new speed rating. I saw a Supersonic calc for Land of Waves Naruto blitzing some thugs, and it's apparently accepted in the Narutoforums, so we should be able to use it.

For Naruto, he clearly grew stronger as the series progressed. I think he should be 8-A in base as of Konoha Crush. Partial Transformation Gaara should be stronger than KN0 from the preliminaries who has 8-A feats, and Naruto beat him. CS1 Sasuke should also be comparable to KN0 from the preliminaries, and he couldn't take on Gaara who Naruto defeated.

Lee's case is also complicated. Well, characters grow stronger by doing nothing in fiction anyway.

Neji should be 8-A with Kaiten for clashing with KN0, and straight up 8-A in the Sasuke Recovery arc for defeating Kidomaru. Same for Kiba who beat Sakon and Ukon.

It's more than this, but I'll wait to see if Kid Naruto gets a profile.

@BFF

I've sent Ant-Sama & Kep-sama a message of Kid Narutos Profile. Why don't we use what u said & put it in the Mid Tiers revision thread since people will have opinions. I do agree however to this

Burning Full Fingers said:
That'd mean we need a new speed rating. I saw a Supersonic calc for Land of Waves Naruto blitzing some thugs, and it's apparently accepted in the Narutoforums, so we should be able to use it.
Wasn't that like mach 10? I remember it was done by Iwandesu

I heard of that one, but I dunno where it is. If you can find it, that'd be cool.

The one I saw is from another person. Man from shadow or someone else. Can't really remember.

@BFf

I asked Ant-sama and he said that it was up to you & Kep-sama to make the decision

P.S: I accidentally put it in the other thread loo

I don't remember any other thing for them aside from casually dodging and reacting to sound based attacks. I think I saw a Hypersonic calc for a casual Kakashi, and Sasuke surprised a casual Kakashi with his speed one time.

Either way, we need something quantifiable for the characters before the Sasuke Recovery arc.

@TataHakai

Thanks.

@Blacke

I'm neutral. What I'm saying is that if it gets approved, I'll bring up some issues with the Part 1 stats. If it doesn't, probably not.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't remember any other thing for them aside from casually dodging and reacting to sound based attacks. I think I saw a Hypersonic calc for a casual Kakashi, and Sasuke surprised a casual Kakashi with his speed one time.
Either way, we need something quantifiable for the characters before the Sasuke Recovery arc.

@TataHakai

Thanks.

@Blacke

I'm neutral. What I'm saying is that if it gets approved, I'll bring up some issues with the Part 1 stats. If it doesn't, probably not.
Yeah Kakashi has like a mach 8 feat in chapter 4

If i remember correctly Naruto threw the big shuriken at Zabuza at hypersonic speeds too but i doubt i'll be able to find it, might try and calc it myself

Sasuke's profile (and maby others) needs to be corrected a little.

1."Non Combat) Possibly Interstellar (Created a portal to Momoshiki's planet; was also able to sense Naruto's chakra from a separate dimension)"

Non combat applicable should be removed,he can use portals during battles.And interstellar range should be replaced with cross-dimensional.

2.Every Sasuke's low5-B stat has addition "with Perfect Susanoo",Sasuke is low5B without Perfect Susanoo.It should be like : At least Small Planet level, higher with Perfect Susano'o.

Sasuke in base (and Naruto) was able to damage Juubidara and Kaguya,his Perfect Susanoo should be a lot stronger than his base form.

The same goes for Naruto and Juubidara.

Hagoromo.

1.At least Small Planet level (Provided Naruto and Sasuke the ability to do the same, by his lonesome awarding him the full value of the calc)

It is from his Jinchuriki key.Should be removed since he was no longer Juubi jin.

The justification should be smth like : Stronger than his Prime self.

As a ghost he provided Naruto and Sasuke a lot of power and as Juubi jin he should be at least twice stronger than his Prime self.

There is no Adult Sasuke key or page.

Was also able to sense Naruto's chakra from a separate dimension. For Boruto?

Kaguya literally one-shotted Sasuke's Rinnegan Susano'o while Naruto stalemate and later overpower her same attack without damage.

i just remembered but Momoshiki's rinnegan allows him to increase the output of a attach he has has absorbed x2. Do we allow multipliers in Naruto??

"Kaguya literally one-shotted Sasuke's Rinnegan Susano'o while Naruto stalemate and later overpower her same attack without damage."

That changes nothing,he can damage her with jutsus just like Naruto,unlesse you want to prove that Naruto is that much stronger than Sasuke.I don't want to start pointlesse Naruto vs Sasuke again.Just remember that they are roughly equal in strength with jutsus.

i thought it could lead to a upgrade for Momo's attack and upgrade Naruto's durability since he tanked one of Momo's attack at the exams

@Dz

When Sasuke able to damage Kaguya? Most of the fight he traveled in another dimension while Naruto fought. When he attacked "Kaguya literally one-shotted Sasuke's Rinnegan Susano'o.

Yes, as we already know how Naruto hold back against Sasuke as his own words. I create a vs thread in two hours.

Oh, dear. Not this again. Naruto already won like three or four times now. We don't need that shit again. It'd just create needless animosity.

@Astral

It'd still be Low 5-B.

I powerscaled Sasuke from Naruto.

Naruto is able to cut off her arm with his hand,by enhancing it with chakra.Do you really bealieve that is stronger than Sasuke's PS?

"Yes, as we already know how Naruto hold back against Sasuke as his own words. I create a vs thread in two hours."

Not this shit again.You can create a thread but you are not gonna prove anything.Not wanting to kill=/= holding back.

Drop that subject please,francly i hate Main character vs someone in the verse threads.The wank in these threads is always insane.

A question,have anyone ever calced Indra's arrow and TBBRS clash?In the anime it affects clouds for thousands of kilometers if i don't forget.

@BFF

Okay then.

I despise selective blindness.

@Dz

Look at other Naruto vs Sasuke threads.

We have direct feats from manga, read it.

Alright, let's drop it. We got revisions as usual.

@Dzhindzholia

It wouldn't be anywhere near their current ratings, but I saw a calculation for it somewhere. Can't remember the result.

It affected clouds for that distance almost instantly and created a big storm,speed is also a factor,i need to look at it again.

@Wrath Of Itachi

It is calced already,the diameter of planet is around 24k km,you can check it on Toneri moves the moon calc from Kep.

Dzhindzholia said:
A question,have anyone ever calced Indra's arrow and TBBRS clash?In the anime it affects clouds for thousands of kilometers if i don't forget.
Not gonna be Small planet level and anime isn't even canon

@Dzhindzholia

"Naruto is able to cut off her arm with his hand,by enhancing it with chakra.Do you really bealieve that is stronger than Sasuke's PS "

feats says naruto >sasuke

u accept it or not its up to u

"That changes nothing,he can damage her with jutsus just like Naruto,unlesse you want to prove that Naruto is that much stronger than Sasuke.I don't want to start pointlesse Naruto vs Sasuke agai.Just remember that they are roughly equal in strength with jutsus"

duh sasuke never able to even scratch her

yep we dont want either Lol

@TataHakai

I always wondered why this wiki does not accept anime feats.Naruto follows anime with almost 100% idenity,by increasing length of some fights,like Madara vs ninja allience,Naruto vs Sasuke.These battles were way better in anime.

@Omimi

I dropped it.The wank of Naruto (character) is insane imo,i don't want to be involved.

Omimi said:
TataHakai said:
Not gonna be Small planet level and anime isn't even canon
what would be the result ?
If it's thousands of kilometers and in seconds then probably anywhere from Multi Continental+ to approaching Moon level would be my guess

Back