• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #6

Question he is a ninja thats ok.

But was it ever stated what rank of ninja he is as without that i cant put his speed at higher than Supersonic+.

Since he is a rogue ninja he doesnt have a rank but Shikamaru said he is one of the top names in the bingo book he also should have voice manipulation. He can copy others voices that who've been ate

lol also did you know Katasuke was a special jonin lmao can you believe it?? That would be a funny profile with him a his battle suit

just so you guys know i believe we're gonna get another Mujina bandit arc. The manga was very smooth the way they tried to introduce Shojoji. He actually isnt the boss of the mujina bandits. When he was talking on the phone, the conversation sounded more like he was taking orders which isnt very boss like and when he was called boss it was writen like this "Boss". We getting a new arc i guess since the bandits will probably wanna free him from Konoha

should we make a thread about removing that key and instead changing it to a skill?? Its not a new form but he is just fusing his shadow clones and kuramas avatar. I dont understand why his Adult profile doesnt have it either when he can enter it anytime

ShrekAlmighty said:
Most wanted list hmmmm not sure if thats enough.
Got anything else?
Shojoji should be rated as:

"At Least 8-A, Possibly 7-C"

Reasoning: "One of the Most Wanted Criminals in the Bingo Books and dominated Boruto"

He did dominate him but he also got harmed decently by his rasengan so i went for the safe route

Also since the 7-C revisions arent over yet i dont feel like calling him Kage level(as that is our only 7-C feat that people scale to)

Also, Boruto was shown being physically equal to Mitsuki in the academy against Shizuma in the Field Trip Arc. Has shown to be able to keep up with Ao and Shojoji who is at least Chunin level, but likely a Jonin.

Shizuma we know is at least Chunin level.

Also, wtf is KK 8-A? He casually matched Jonin Konohamaru's Rasengan. 7-C, hello?

ShrekAlmighty said:
He did dominate him but he also got harmed decently by his rasengan so i went for the safe route
Also since the 7-C revisions arent over yet i dont feel like calling him Kage level(as that is our only 7-C feat that people scale to)
I thought all Jonin were going to be "At Least 7-C"? And Naruto's Rasengan hurt Kabuto more than Boruto's Rasengan hurt Shojoji tbf.

No?

Jonin will be going to baseline 7-C

Edit:Just saw your edit and yes i would have to agree what i cant support is him being Kage level cause of being one of the most wanted in the bingo book

However after we finish the 7-C revisions and Jonin become 7-C i will have no problems for Possibly/Likely 7-C Shojoji

ShrekAlmighty said:
No?
If the 7-C is set in stone and only scaling is needed, then Shojoji should be as I said and Jirai-Kashin Koji should be 7-C for now.

Edit: Just saw your edit regarding my edit.

Yes as soon as the revisions are over i will instantly add a Possibly 7-C to Shojoji.

Until then please be patient and wait until the revisions are over.

Well, it's done the calc section. If someone knows a calc I missed add it please. And an explications for the calcs would be nice, since I didn't read all Naruto I can't do it myself.

I put the blog that TFO made about Sasuke's Fire Release in Haku's and Kurenai's profiles, I think the only one left with the external link is Naruto himself.

TheFinalOrder said:
ShrekAlmighty said:
No?
If the 7-C is set in stone and only scaling is needed, then Shojoji should be as I said and Jirai-Kashin Koji should be 7-C for now.
Edit: Just saw your edit regarding my edit.
Just saw your edit regarding my edit regarding your edit.

@TFO I wrote what you said 4 times already and nobody listened. Not just Adult Naruto but Teenager Naruto able to use this mod.

Imo,Asura Avatar is not worthy a seperate key.The only thing Naruto do in this form was TBBRS,it is better to add "higher with TBBRS" to his SO6PM.

BumpDzhindzholia said:
Sasuke's profile (and maby others) needs to be corrected a little.
1."Non Combat) Possibly Interstellar (Created a portal to Momoshiki's planet; was also able to sense Naruto's chakra from a separate dimension)"

Non combat applicable should be removed,he can use portals during battles.And interstellar range should be replaced with cross-dimensional.

2.Every Sasuke's low5-B stat has addition "with Perfect Susanoo",Sasuke is low5B without Perfect Susanoo.It should be like : At least Small Planet level, higher with Perfect Susano'o.

Sasuke in base (and Naruto) was able to damage Juubidara and Kaguya,his Perfect Susanoo should be a lot stronger than his base form.

The same goes for Naruto and Juubidara.

Hagoromo.

1.At least Small Planet level (Provided Naruto and Sasuke the ability to do the same, by his lonesome awarding him the full value of the calc)

It is from his Jinchuriki key.Should be removed since he was no longer Juubi jin.

The justification should be smth like : Stronger than his Prime self.

As a ghost he provided Naruto and Sasuke a lot of power and as Juubi jin he should be at least twice stronger than his Prime self.
Bump this.Or is it better to create a seperate thread?

Back