• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #6

Dzhindzholia said:
Sasuke's profile (and maby others) needs to be corrected a little.
1."Non Combat) Possibly Interstellar (Created a portal to Momoshiki's planet; was also able to sense Naruto's chakra from a separate dimension)"

Non combat applicable should be removed,he can use portals during battles.And interstellar range should be replaced with cross-dimensional.

2.Every Sasuke's low5-B stat has addition "with Perfect Susanoo",Sasuke is low5B without Perfect Susanoo.It should be like : At least Small Planet level, higher with Perfect Susano'o.

Sasuke in base (and Naruto) was able to damage Juubidara and Kaguya,his Perfect Susanoo should be a lot stronger than his base form.

The same goes for Naruto and Juubidara.

Hagoromo.

1.At least Small Planet level (Provided Naruto and Sasuke the ability to do the same, by his lonesome awarding him the full value of the calc)

It is from his Jinchuriki key.Should be removed since he was no longer Juubi jin.

The justification should be smth like : Stronger than his Prime self.

As a ghost he provided Naruto and Sasuke a lot of power and as Juubi jin he should be at least twice stronger than his Prime self.
Quick Bump.

if the anime follows the manga's same feats then im fine with it even if the plot is different tbh. We're looking for feats not story telling

I was a little dissapointed,the fight between Gaara's son and Cho Cho was bad.Gaara's son is Edgelord,also.Nothing really interesting happened so far.

i actually enjoyed that fight the most out of all i think lol. I liked how Cho CHo fought for her respect and never gave up with a passion

It simply shifted things a little later on and is adding fights, which is exactly what I expected I dont know why that makes it none canon. Only now Naruto has not stopped Boruto right after the Shikadai fight.

Burning Full Fingers said:
What did the anime contradict this time?
  • Adding fights to the story
  • Boruto only summoed 1 extra clone against Shikadai
  • Naruto didn't disqualify Boruto after the Match (he didn't even know he was cheating)
  • The next matches after the Boruto vs Shikadai fight are Mitsuki vs Shinki, Sarada vs Araya and it's implied Boruto vs Shinki and that that is the match Boruto will Cheat and get caught on.

as long as the feats stay the same i dont care if the story isnt the same as the manga currently. Im pretty sure after this arc the anime will be following the manga since it will have something to go off of maybe with some filler.

Narutofiller>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boruto filler>>>One Piece filler

Kashin koji is revealed to be Jiraiya

Boruto joins Kara

Kashin Koji takes him as a student

Boruto becomes the blue eyed boy of prophecy OvO

Yeah i believe Boruto's signature move is going to be lightning style rasengan since he gonna the be the first person to make it. I dont believe Sarada is getting the Diamond seal like Sakura because of her chakra reserves. I dont see her getting above EMS either because like i said she doesnt have enough chakra and the right chakra signature to awaken or even use rinnegan. People think sasuke would just give it too her but she needs SOSP senjutsu to use it.

Sasuke would find a way, or at the very least the plot would. Remember this is Naruto where implanting eyes, DNA and the fricking face of a person on your chest is a possibility.

But anyway she might not get the rinnengan but she would def get the diamond I am sure of it. And her MS ability might be something crazy.

naw she isnt getting the diamond thats a fact if she gonna use MS. Sakura and Tsunade said you have to save chakra for years to use it so Sarada using that and the MS is impossible since the MS makes you go blind and takes up so much chakra that its insane. She wont have enough chakra to use both of them, which is why she will only have one of them

Back