• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #49

Ovrhide said:
this dude neg diffed the PS... the ****
He negged Naruto's avatar too, just as easily in fact.

Is it just me, or are Naruto and Sasuke nerfed? I mean, their avatars looked tiny, and PS swing didn't even crack the frickin ground. Holy mother of nerf.

Sasuke's Susanoo and Kurama Avatar were always small.

But I expected a lot more damage from that Susanoo swing.A casual swing from Susanoo should be catastrophic.

Dzhindzholia said:
Sasuke's Susanoo and Kurama Avatar were always small.

But I expected a lot more damage from that Susanoo swing.A casual swing from Susanoo should be catastrophic.
They weren't that small. The Momoshiki fight had Naruto's avatar pretty huge compared to the stump, and I assume Sasuke's Susanoo is just as big. The art scaling got screwed over.

The Susanoo swing not damaging the ground is just comical.

i really feel like naruto and sasuke have been seriously nerfed or are incredibly rusty .

both looked tired after fighting for a few minutes and they didn't had exerted themselves at all compared to their shinobi war arc selves .

what happened ?

maybe it's just me ? maybe i got used of them spamming their most powerfull jutsu again and again for hours and not even look tired in the war arc ?

well for one they are fighting extremely strong opponents, even if you can fight for years if you are taking massive damage every hit you would only last a few seconds.

Rocker1189 said:
well for one they are fighting extremely strong opponents, even if you can fight for years if you are taking massive damage every hit you would only last a few seconds.
are you implying that everyone in the war arc was fodder to them and they never exerted themselves ?

i mean , we see naruto panting and sasuke outright stating he will be out of chakra soon .Sasuke is more understandable as he used his space time technique a few times but seeing NARUTO ,of all people, fatigued after using a few rasengan and a 9 tail avatar is a little bit hard to swallow .

Naeblis495 said:
are you implying that everyone in the war arc was fodder to them and they never exerted themselves ?
?No I am implying that people they are fighting right now are geenrally stronger than them apart from Delta, who Naruto dealt with fine.

Sasuke's stamina is pretty trash from this chapter it seems.

He used a couple Space-Time jutsu, and the perfect Susano'os for a few seconds, an Amaterasu, and now already he's low on chakra?

Damage3245 said:
He used a couple Space-Time jutsu, and the perfect Susano'os for a few seconds, an Amaterasu, and now already he's low on chakra?
that is what i have a hard time to buy .

even naruto was panting and seemed tired after using a few rasengan , clones and a 9 tail avatar . Doing 10 times more stuff like that wouldn't even do anything to him before.

to me , it seems like the good old nerfing the main characther to jack off the new threat . i really don't like that .

Damage3245 said:
umm, did you forget about all the rods he had on his body this chapter? they drain chakra you know

Speaking of Naruto discussion threads, anyone hear of the Area 51 raid with Naruto runners actually raiding the base?

KLOL506 said:
Speaking of Naruto discussion threads, anyone hear of the Area 51 raid with Naruto runners actually raiding the base?
you're kidding ? they actually did it ? what a bnunch of dumb fools .

Naeblis495 said:
i'm confused as well , was it stated anywhere that the rods drain the chakra of the target ?

Lmao yeah that got stated in Shippuden and when Jigen first attacked Naruot in the back yard

AstralKing7 said:
Naeblis495 said:
i'm confused as well , was it stated anywhere that the rods drain the chakra of the target ?
Lmao yeah that got stated in Shippuden and when Jigen first attacked Naruot in the back yard
Not quite. The Black Rods in Shippuden stated to "Disrupt Chakra". Jigen's Absorbs chakra.

Seems like some theories were true. Naruto got sealed away in a different dimension and it was isshki posessed kawaki that was fighting Boruto

I'd also like to know that because it seems contradictory going by the current profiles.

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto = 5-B.

Base Sasuke = Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto.

Base Naruto = Base Sasuke.

So base Naruto is equal to himself with Six Paths Sage Mode active?

Base Sasuke was shown to be comparable to SPSM and Base Naruto was shown to be comparable to Base Sasuke in some occasions.

Its just that SPSM is stronger than Base,thats it.

@Dzhindzholia; how much stronger? What are the exact values that each form scales to?

Back