• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #49

@Dzhindzholia; "there are no values" is a big no seeing as they are rated as 5-B in the first place precisely because their AP has values.

Dude I am telling you that Base Naruto is comparable to Base Sasuke who is comparable to SPSM.

It all goes like this SPSM>=Base Sasuke>Base Naruto=558zt.

Vote2: Base Naruto equalled to Base Sasuke and SPSM Naruto tanked attacks and stalemated attacks from SPS with casual TBB so SPSM superior to Base Sasuke.

SPSM>>Base Sasuke=Base Naruto in physical speed. Even though Naruto starts later they reached at the same time to the Vote and iirc Hashirama's statue is further away.

I'm making my crt for the Otsutsuki clan and Sasuke today since this current Boruto manga arc is pretty much finished and the anime arc is ending tomorrow

I don't think SPSM is superior to Sasuke.

He is just stronger physically,but not to the point where Sasuke can't fight him,Sasuke fought Momoshiki on the equal ground,he did the same with Jigen too.The speed for both is the same.

I'm talking about chapter 672(?) to 699. The databook says the duo equal but equal in what. They kill each other kind of way? Skills? Power? I don't remember go into details or explains it.

I'm not going to try to make sense Boruto power levels until it ends.

AstralKing7 said:
I'm making my crt for the Otsutsuki clan and Sasuke today since this current Boruto manga arc is pretty much finished and the anime arc is ending tomorrow
TFO already made a 5-B base Naruto thread.

Just imagine how strong ISSHIKI is in his real body or in his perfect vessel!?

Next imagine how strong Boruto will be with only his Otsutsuki Transformation.

Then the Otsutsuki clan Leaders and elder members of Kara

Plot twice Isshiki is the oldest Otsutsuki clan member who is dying and needs a new body, and after his death, we won't see anymore Otsutsuki because they are all gonna be weak compared to him. Second plot twice one of the male character leads is gonna get an Otsutsuki girlfriend in the future.

? what?

Where is it said that he is the oldest Otsutsuki?

What evidence do you have that newer otsutsuki would be weaker than him?

Also do you mean "plot wise"?

I feel like Boruto will marry an Otsutsuki for plot to show that no matter your heritage you don't have to be the same as your parents or ancestors

After Boruto new series named Saruto or Soruto (BorutoXSarada) or something which show us other Ōtsutsuki imo.

Huh? I mean the only three who have karmas are Boruto and Kawaki and Jigen. Momoshiki needs a vessel to come back

Kawaki is basically using a shared Karma Seal

So u can't say that the others didn't.

This although is in regards to if u are referring to only Karma seals and the users but if u are talking about the Otsutsuki members we saw than that's wrong because the only two to have died in the series from being murdered are Momoshiki and Isshiki now. Kaguy didned die. Hag died from old age most likely and Asura and Indra killed each other. Toneri still alive but like Indra and Asura I don't think they count as main branch

Yup freaking lit bro!!!!!! This year is gonna be great for a lot of anime and next year!!

I don't know if this is a movie but it's most likely is the next arc of Boruto anime which Kishi was the one who planned it himself

AstralKing7 said:
Yup freaking lit bro!!!!!! This year is gonna be great for a lot of anime and next year!!
I don't know if this is a movie but it's most likely is the next arc of Boruto anime which Kishi was the one who planned it himself
Let's slow down a bit. Do you have a link for the bolded? Because all Kishi said was that he'd like to see Boruto meet Kid Naruto and Sasuke and that the Anime team made it happen.

Boruto anime has no filler because is not base on an official manga, is an original anime with a spin off sequel manga.

TheFinalOrder said:
AstralKing7 said:
Let's slow down a bit. Do you have a link for the bolded? Because all Kishi said was that he'd like to see Boruto meet Kid Naruto and Sasuke and that the Anime team made it happen.
https://comicbook.com/anime/2019/09...e-anniversary-arc-masashi-kishimoto-comments/

Manga is primary and anime is secondary. If light novels are stated canon they are primary canon alongside the manga when it gets confirmed

Back