• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #49

Damage3245 said:
I really want them to clarify if using certain Six Paths abilities is just too hard for Sasuke, or consumes too much chakra from him to be practical.
Some of those abilities would be really useful right now.
Bad writing

dont @me

What if Jigen can see the future? That would explained how Jigen knew that Delta was gonna destroyed his table and had another tiny table with food prepared.

Rocker1189 said:
well that would be a weird way to use his ability lol.
Don't lie you would be hacking your everyday life if you had powers. Jigen could had also deduced that something like that would happen given Delta's temper.

That little detail (if it isn't explain later that he has some sort of future sight) makes Jigen more human in nature. At least to me. Because I am sure we would doing the same if we had that kind of power.

I agree. Jigen can't even control the actions of others liek Delta

I wonder if Delta will come back stronger.

I wonder if Jigen can't defeat 3 deltas ƒñöƒñöƒñö

Wait a minute ƒÿ│

I agree it is one of the coolest but the coolest jutsu to me is Kamui, I like the aesthetics, the ability itself and the Kamui dimension looks very cool. Followed by Hashirama's flower pollen jutsu just because of how widespread and pretty it looks.

Best jutsu in terms of style to me is probably Madara's Tengei Shinsei because it's such an unnecessary show-off move (and it doesn't make a lot of sense anyway).

Edo Tensei is pretty cool too. I'm actually glad how it was used for the final arc of the series even though a lot of people online seem to dislike it.

I liked both too. Tengai shinsei was just to show off and Madara did it for that exact effect of "I am a God". Really after hearing of the great Madara and how bonkers he was(in universe) witnessing it as a ninja for the first time must have felt horrifying.

I will never understand that jutsu (Tengei Shinsei). How tf did that "meteor" appear? Like wut? Cause clearly, it didn't come from space but similarly, you would expect someone would notice if kilometers of land was being lifted up due to a CT.

I usually hear complaints about Edo Tensei being missed opportunities with certain characters not meeting or some fights being off paneled (like Kakashi vs the Seven Mist Swordsman)

Imo though it brought a lot of good and heartfelt moments

Madara's is pretty show-off, but if we're going for badass I think Tobirama's Multiplying Paper Bombs is definitely the most badass.

He literally uses his body to continuously apply and multiply the bombs, he becomes the bomb and works in tandem with his Edo Tensei body, a Jutsu he also made.

It's like he knew he was one day going to become an Edo Tensei and could use his body as a dank ass bomb.

Jvando said:
I will never understand that jutsu (Tengei Shinsei). How tf did that "meteor" appear? Like wut? Cause clearly, it didn't come from space but similarly, you would expect someone would notice if kilometers of land was being lifted up due to a CT.
Tbh I think it did come from space, that is what the description implies iirc. It was not summoned as far as I know and it is not a Chibaku tensei like Juudara's.

Well, he didn't create that jutsu for a reason. I'm assuming for times when Konoha was in dire need of aid from zombies.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
It's like he knew he was one day going to become an Edo Tensei and could use his body as a dank ass bomb.
It's probably more like "if i ever send out edo tensei to enemy areas/villages, i'll just turn them into living nukes"

Jvando said:
Most likely pulled from space but Kishi keeps holding information from us based on it, we don't even have an official name for it let alone a description

They most likely will. Probably just gonna take time since everything is focused on Karma rn at the momen since even Jogan hasn't been brought back up

Back