• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #49

gotta say, non-otsusuki form jigen is holding himself far better than fused momoshiki did against these two. in fact, he wasnt even at a disadvantage. maybe its because momoshiki wasnt conscistent in power, but still

Dzhindzholia said:
Kaguya BFR'd Sasuke and then tried to do the same to Naruto. Obito uses BFR frequently.
I forgot that Obito BFR Kakashi that one time. But Jigen did it in the correct way.

I read the chapter and seems that Naruto's perception is worse than Sasuke's rinnegan. Jigen is very cool for me, curious to read the next chapter.

Lgamer099 99 said:
I read the chapter and seems that Naruto's perception is worse than Sasuke's rinnega. Jigen is very cool for me, curious to read the next chapter.
it even worser cuz it was 3T sharingan lol

and i think naruto was hit by PIS

Remember when Naruto could sense ill intent?

Those were good times.

pretty sure he still can. and his sgae sensing abilities certainly still exist as they are stated in the chapter where boruto tries to paint on his face and escape.

It was said that he doesn't use it anymore in boruot because he doesn't wanna over step his boundaries as Hokage and one of the most powerful men alive and take away the freedom of decisions of others in the village

@Rocker; I know. I was being a bit sarcasitc because Naruto should be having no problem sensing Jigen in various ways even if he can't see him because he's tiny.

Authors load up their characters with so many abilities that the most obvious ones almost never come up.

ahhhh yeah I remember that now. because his sensing range is at least thousands of km. He would be able to sense every little bit of ill intent. That is kinda terrifying tbh.

Damage3245 said:
@Rocker; I know. I was being a bit sarcasitc because Naruto should be having no problem sensing Jigen in various ways even if he can't see him because he's tiny.
Authors load up their characters with so many abilities that the most obvious ones almost never come up.
At least this on has a semblance of reasoning behind it.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Obviously it's because Jigen has no emotions.
naruto still has danger sense and rsm sense which should work but meh

Kodachi probably forgot about that lol

Sasuke should use his black rods as well or 6path ability like deva path to blew away those small roads

I really want them to clarify if using certain Six Paths abilities is just too hard for Sasuke, or consumes too much chakra from him to be practical.

Some of those abilities would be really useful right now.

Only one that was shown to be hard is the dimension portals which use a lot of chakra when he used them more than once

Back