• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #49

Well, then before do this scaling we should make sure of stuff before do a wrong one. But not me, since I didnt finish to read the manga.

Tbf Pervy sage had to still be 7A when Pain defeated hanzo because Minato was still alive when Obito manipulated Kurama and that Obito had also just got in contact with Nagato and the Akatsuki in the hidden rain.

Pervy sage had learned sage mode before the attack of Obito.

Well, the Sannin were made the Sannin right after the war ended right? So unless they experienced some major power boost right before they received the title, their younger selves should be around 7-A.

I don't remember how the whole "this is a negative and you need proof of this works" but if they became the Sannin at that moment and we never see Jiraiya training, why would it be assumed that they got stronger over time rather than them remaining the same?

We don't accept in verse that you get stronger as you age but actually we accept that he older you are the weaker you've gotten. Hiruzen and Onoki are the main examples of that.

Considering Pain still had "this dude touches your head and you are dead" hax and Hanzo's main advantage of poison wouldn't matter to the Pain bodies, plus the nebulous nature of the "fight", not sure what to think about it.

Yeah Boruto is definitely gonna trend all today and we got some huge revisions to go through later this month ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Yeah I know, nothing about his true identity (Otsutsuki stuff I said above). The chapter was a good fight btw

I'm hoping Naruto didn't lost his sensing but Jigen is resistant to it.

What happened to Naruto's growth? He like turned his 12 self.

Sasuke hype good and with 3T. I hope Kodachi didn't forgot Sasuke has EMS.

I hope Jigen has more abilities than just 'shrinking things'. I just find it funny that Jigen would have a microscopic table at the ready complete with tableware, cooked food and wine just in case when someone destroys the original table. Lmao.

Sasuke said That's not his only secret and considering we going to see more from him he bound to have more secrets. Possibly we gonna see some new abilities and/or his abilities explained more in the next chapter if he not thrash the duo with his new form.

Pretty sure that "Not his only secret" was Sasuke referencing his Otsutsuki form which he saw in the previous chapter.

Back