• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #47 (Part I Appreciation Thread!)

Hmm, realmente vou dormir. (Engraçado que ele faz a parte mais difícil do cálculo (pixel) e não consegue calcular a velocidade. Quando eu acordar eu acho que vou ensinar a ele)

@M X3

Bien, dulce sueños. (Tal vez es por no investiga como es debido y no sabe que hay una página que literalmente te dice como hacer la wuevonada esa. Dale pues, espero que tengas buena paciencia para enseñar.)

@Myself and You

(1.6585 m * 440000 m/sec) / 0.527 m = 1384705.882 m/sec = Mach 4037.0433877551 = Massively Hypersonic+

@M3X

Did you think about my proposal to just use the current accepted LP calc for ETSB and x6 for the creation of the 6 dimensions?

Post absorption Toneri and Kaguya do have planet destroying statements; with the hype Kodachi seems to be pushing I'd expect something higher in Boruto, even if it's just statements.

Sure, send it my way

I'll see if i have time to do it after university though, i'll be gone for most of today

It's not to upgrade anything but to try and get a good consistent amount of Boruto feats to scale them from in the event that something compromises the scaling

Here's 1

Sarada's katon

we should have a section on the verse page specifically for Boruto calcs as well it would make navigation better, I know you can create tabs for it but I'm not a 100 sure.

Shadowbokunohero said:
we should have a section on the verse page specifically for Boruto calcs as well it would make navigation better, I know you can create tabs for it but I'm not a 100 sure.
We should be able to.

Boruto ep 87 - 19
Boruto ep 87 - 15

Chocho 115.67 px

Kakou 175.29 px

Chocho 150 cm.

Kakou 227.31 cm. (With his hairstyle LOL)

Boruto ep 87 - 17
Kakou 140.81 px

Rock's Height 318.40 px

Rock's Width 591.39 px

Rock's Height 513.99 cm.

Rock's Width 953.80 cm.

When Bijuu mode Naruto blitz his way out of the wodden dragon and caught Obitos giant shuriken and blocked some attack from Madara at the same time using a clone. That was badass.

Back