• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #47 (Part I Appreciation Thread!)

I'm not sure either but I love the Might Gai vs Madara scene

also when Naruto bonds with Kurama is also a highlight for me

I am myself You are you said:
Boruto ep 87 - 19
Boruto ep 87 - 15

Chocho 115.67 px

Kakou 175.29 px

Chocho 150 cm.

Kakou 227.31 cm. (With his hairstyle LOL)

Boruto ep 87 - 17
Kakou 140.81 px

Rock's Height 318.40 px

Rock's Width 591.39 px

Rock's Height 513.99 cm.

Rock's Width 953.80 cm.
This looks good

we can get a volume of 3.67e8 cc

Assuming vaporization? since it's the same jutsu as sasuke's, i don't know the rest of that scene

3.67e8 x 25700 = 2.2 kilotons of TNT (Small town level)

Let's just use V frag to get a low end too

3.67e8 x 69 = 25323000000 joules or 6 Tons of TNT (Large building level+)

woah sarada is strong. But that it not a surprise, she has been showing very insane feat in the boruto anime.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Waiting for her Susanoo to use Cherry Blossom Impact.
Dude why you gotta do me like that, now that is all I owuld be looking forward to in the coming years lol.

I am myself You are you said:
214.35 what come from?
From the calculations page:

"Pulverization: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was turned to dust. We usually use this value when we see no remains of the matter that was destroyed in the aftermath of the attack. The value is 214.35 (j/cc)"

That is true, but I think the cube calc is a good average. considering where the horizontal line is.

We should make profiles for those 3 snake sage girls, they had some cool abilities.

Where are the Boruto mains? Please bring the feats for your boy. :)

Best boy Kawaki already has two and Sarada has like two or three now.

Using Naruto and Sasuke's feat to guess the timeframe of the moon fling won't work, considering they never flung it into space, that's a Hagoromo/Hamura only thing

Back