• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #47 (Part I Appreciation Thread!)

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Should a thread be made for Class E lifting strength?
Well, it simply depends on whether chakra has mass or not. Since GWRE is made of pure chakra like Rasengan and Bijuudama, it could have mass like them as well. So it's plausible for me.

KCM Naruto did say that the bijuudama he was trying to make was dense. And when Naruto enhanced boruto's rasengan boruto said it was heavy. I think there is enough evidence that chakra has mass.

Boruto vs Neji is a pretty good one. I was planning to make it but I totally forgot.

I think Neji might generally be a bad match-up for Boruto. The latter likes close combat which is Neji's forte. He's a rare genius in Gentle Fist; better than people that have been practicing for years on end, and has better taijutsu than Lee. Now, having an amalgamation of different taijutsu styles doesn't mean you can use them perfectly or that you're better than the original owners. Boruto has only a rudimentary understanding of Gentle Fist; there's no way he can effectively hold back a genius like Neji. The optimal choice is to keep away, but most ninjutsu are countered by Kaiten and Boruto's range actually doesn't extend past a couple of meters. Plus Neji can redirect ranged moves if he needs to, so Boruto would need to get close to do crippling damage. In fact, the further the range, the better for Neji as he can use the Byakugan to react and counter more easily.

A possible advantage for him though is clones. He can use them like Naruto to check out Neji's specs and fighting style. The problem is that I don't think Neji will show his best hand for mere clones that he can dispatch with ease, so Boruto's gonna have to get close for some hands-on knowledge; he pretty much can't force Neji into showing his full might without using his own abilities to the max as well.

Unfortunately, he's pretty much a prodigy in ninjutsu and general combat so Neji will take him fully seriously from the start. Gentle Fist just neutralizes his ability to utilize ninjutsu and that's a pretty big handicap, plus there's still the giant problem of internal damage. No clones, no Vanishing Rasengan, nothing. Given Neji's endurance feats against Kidomaru, I'd wager he'd be able to take a Rasengan if it connects and continue fighting. Sneak attacks are useless due to the Byakugan's vision, and again Boruto won't get the same luxury as Naruto did as he's a legit threat to Neji from the beginning.

I'd say Neji, high diff.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Well, it simply depends on whether chakra has mass or not. Since GWRE is made of pure chakra like Rasengan and Bijuudama, it could have mass like them as well. So it's plausible for me.
TSB not chakra

@myself and you

Namida feat 16.1
the supporting actor man 184.24 cm.
the supporting actor man 356.90 px

1.8424 m / 356.90 px = 0.005162230317 m/px

395 px * 0.005162230317 m/px = 2.039080975 m

2 atan (tan (70/2) * (395 px / 612 px)) = 0.59356029 rad

0.59356029 rad * 180 / ¤Ç = 34.00849951 deg

D = 3.3339 m

Namida feat 16.2
2 atan (tan (70/2) * (16 px / 518 px)) = 0.029268317 rad
0.029268317 rad * 180 / ¤Ç = 1.676951089 deg

D = 69.664 m

Dt = 69.664 m - 3.3339 m = 66.3301 m

T = 311 - 286 = 25 Frames / 25 FPS = 1 sec

V = 66.3301 m / 1 sec = 66.3301 m/sec

Multiplier: 343 m/sec / 66.3301 m/sec = 5.17110633x

Namida feat 16.3
1.8424 m / 7.5 = 0.245653333 m
0.245653333 m / 112.21 px = 0.00218922853 m/px

345.49 px * 0.00218922853 m/px = 0.756356564 m

329 - 325 = 4 / 25 = 0.16 sec

V = 0.756356564 m / 0.16 sec = 4.727228525 m/sec

Real speed = 4.727228525 m/sec * 5.17110633x = 24.44500135 m/sec = Superhuman Speed

He maybe can get Subsonic if I pixelscale the complete movement of his arm.

I personally think that there is a better way to get the speed of the 5-B feat, but dunno what kind of result will come.

Let's go back to the Sage Mode multiplier subject.

If we use the multiplier, Naruto would be island level with sub-relativistic speed (around 2% SoL). That would definitely mess up the scaling, unless we consider the Sage Mode users as gods

I don't fully remember our former discussion. I think it should be strength only; natural energy does boost speed but it never did look as though it increased that aspect as much as strength to me.

I actually think the reason why Six Paths Naruto looks different in the war arc is because he doesn't have full Kurama inside him and only has a portion of his chakra which is why it' covers only a certain part of his body, in contrast to when he gets full Kurama back which enables him to combine his tailed beast cloak with his six paths sage mode.

I don't see much of a problem. Didn't Madara's root spreading get calculated at Low 5-B to 5-B? Even considerably lowballed, it's 5-C. Tier 5 calcs definitely seem consistent for the god tiers, while there's still the statement of Tenseigan reviving dead planets. The simple action of dislodging the moon; I saw that to be High 6-A and Sasuke casually moving his Chibaku Tensei was at that level as well. Madara's raindrops are High 6-A to 5-C - the fact that he referred to them as that is pretty telling - and we could apparently get similar results using KE from Naruto destroying them.

Juubi and Juubito have High 6-A feats, at least currently. I don't see the god tiers going below 5-C, especially since even if we say the moon is 75-80% hollow, Toneri's moon split and moon moving still yield 5-C results.

Though people might be sad if Hagoromo's 5-B calc is downgraded; I did say that rating would be pretty controversial, haha.

@Shadow

But his BM in the war did cover all of his body and even KCM. I think Adult Naruto would look pretty weird if his cloak was the same as his teen self's, anyway.

Back