• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #47 (Part I Appreciation Thread!)

Yeah, let's wait for the tier 4 things in later Boruto.

As for me and these calcs, I will do like a shit tons of versions before posting anything here in the thread.

"Alex, that's free fall..."

Mmgv, por tu culpa Trujillo es ladron, mmgv.

The funny thing is, we can talk portuguese, espa├▒ol e ingl├¬s que nós dois iremos understand perfeitamente

Eu acho

shit lol not having a computer is making me miss some much lol ******* hell hahaha.. as per the sm multiplier, it should be higher than 10x anyhow, but if it counts for anything, his reaction time is really high, so there's that.

Naruto is culture. Naruto is knowledge. Naruto force us to talk 3 different languages

yall are *******. back in my day, we didnt even know how to write, and yall complaining about speaking more than one languege and shit. ha u funny. yall crack me up "need to learn spanish" yeah, no, get outta here. i live in florida, every 5 feet u meet someone here who speaks spanish...... i swear man..

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
┬┐Porque estamos hablando espa├▒ol aqui? Sólo usamos el inglés porque no entienden otro idiomas.
Ora ora, temos um falante de espanhol entre nós. Quero ver falar portugu├¬s

M3X said:
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
┬┐Porque estamos hablando espa├▒ol aqui? Sólo usamos el inglés porque no entienden otro idiomas.
cara, calma ai tbm neh, caraio. se parece un veio di 80 anos falando kkk ta dando ma impresao, po kkk

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Sleep>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any language
bacon intensely disagrees
drink water >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> eat food
Stay a week without water and see the answer by yourself.
hi, oxygen here. we would like u to come with us please. just get inside the van, sir, and please, watch ur step.

Its amazing how similar Portuguese and Spanish are. Just the way the words look is enough to understand this.

But it's not as easy as you think. There are words in Spanish that are very similar to some in Portuguese, but with a completely different meaning. But yeah, in general they are very similar, you can understand a lot of things easily

Realmente preciso, acho que nos últimos 3 dias eu devo ter dormido 10 horas no máximo

Konohamaru feat 09
Konohamaru feat 10
Calculation for fun LOL

Alex, can you calculate Konohamaru dodge the lightning?

Konohamaru 435.00 px

The distance of the lightning to Konohamaru 127.36 px

Distance Kohamaru jumped dodge 400.82 px

Konohamaru's Height 180 cm.

The distance of the lightning to Konohamaru 52.70 cm.

Distance Kohamaru jumped dodge 165.85 cm.

Can you calculate about Konohamaru dodging lightning in the distance of 52.70 cm and jumped dodge 165.85 cm.?

Back