• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #4

Boruto was like : Sarada is the best in shurikens

Sasuke: Than Kagebunshin is your speciality.

Boruto creates 4 of them,and tells Sasuke how he is going to kick Naruto's ass,than he just got trashed by his clones.

And Gaara was trashed by Urashiki,he stole Gaara's willpower .

I dont know if he stole his willpower since he seemed to still have will power I think Gaara tried to overpower Urashiki's fishing rod using willpower but Urashiki just said it was useless.

Dunno,he called that thing willpower,it is how i understand.There will be more details in next episodes,he stole it for something.

Dzhindzholia said:
Dunno,he called that thing willpower,it is how i understand.There will be more details in next episodes,he stole it for something.
Yeah. Secretly hoping for conceptual stealing or smth.

So if Naruto spawns 1000 clones they all Small Planet AP? Doesn't the shadow clone grant each clone a percentage of his chakra?

How does that work? doesn't this imply he has an infinite source of chakra if they're all being divided by a portion how they all maintain the same AP?

Frantzy12 said:
How does that work? doesn't this imply he was an infinite source of chakra if they're all being divided by a portion how they all maintain the same AP?
Your amount of chakra does not amount to your AP(in most cases). They all have the same amount of AP in but his chakra is split among them.

Ehhh that doesn't make sense to me (at least for that shadow clone jutsu) but whatever I don't wanna hurt my brain.

Frantzy12 said:
Ehhh that doesn't make sense to me (at least for that shadow clone jutsu) but whatever I don't wanna hurt my brain.
The shadow clone jutsu is broken is all you need to know.

KB cut chakra in two. 100 Base chakra. 50 first clone 25 for second 12.5 for third and so on if they are created one after another. If they created at the same time I don't know how that works, imo 9 clone means 10 chakra each. Every clone if they have enough chakra able to use most techniques.

I'm pretty sure it was agreed a while ago that TSB can be considered regen negation for people who use magic or something similar to chakra to regen.

1481232885 1479676987 anigif
You are too slow!

Since the things are calm now, I can finally say:
Battle at relativistic speed!

And not the shit we get in the anime.

Dance
We are relativistic, Hashi!

@BFF

That's why he isn't dancing, he is like: "wtf with that speed?"

Also, Otsutsuki brothers need their profile cleaned, it may scales to others some of the things that are there if they aren't that outdated.

Why Minato lifting strength in KCM is class G when Naruto KCM is class M? That "via power-scaling" in Naruto profile is allowed? And it wasn't requested add both Naruto's fight? It's not like I want Naruto's first defeat added to his profile is to be against himself or anything.

Back