• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #29

Burning Full Fingers said:
No matter how you look at it, something's strange. Adult Naruto has everything Asura had and more, so why can't he use them?
Cause he isnt the main character anymore.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Naruto has been in BM mode with a manifested Kurama separate from him. That notion doesn't hold. The guy has literally made multiple Kurama manifestations, that point never had a ground to stand on.
No, he has not been in BM with Kurama separated before, that never happened.

Burning Full Fingers said:
No matter how you look at it, something's strange. Adult Naruto has everything Asura had and more, so why can't he use them?
TSB's can be created any time...Toneri, Obito and Kaguya demonstrate this. Naruto and Madara just didn't.

TheFinalOrder said:
TSB's can be created any time...Toneri, Obito and Kaguya demonstrate this. Naruto and Madara just didn't.
Exactly Toneri spammed the crap out of them, like machine gun fire.

Let's rexamine the Boruto potentially being 7-C with Rasengan and get a concensus. Me and IMade disagree with each other, whether or not Boruto should scale to Ao for making him scream in pain.

TheFinalOrder said:
His clones can maintain BM while a Kurama manifestation is up.

Also, tack on the fact of the mechanics of KCM. In KCM Naruto is solely using Kurama's Chakra and not his own. You're arguing that he can somehow use Kurama's Chakra when separated from Kurama.

Also, you realize it's literally not possible for Kurama to be "separated" from Naruto? Need I remind you what happens when a Bijuu is separated from it's Jinchuriki? The only conclusion is it's BM.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah TSBs are sage chakra and a combination of all chakra types, also I thought Asura basically did what Naruto did(uniting all the tailed beasts).
also kaguya tsb has all kkg lol
JC4i0kt

So somehow Naruto's clones have connections, yet Naruto himself does not? Yeah it doesn't make sense either. The assumption of Naruto using KCM in The Last breaks the mechanics of KCM, disregards that Naruto can't be separated from Kurama and ignores that Naruto is connected to Kurama at all times.

I am myself You are you said:
Can you write me a message? What did he say ? I can not listen to English T T
Ah hell, Naruto characters are cracking space. What in the world is happening in Baruto.

So somehow Naruto's clones have connections, yet Naruto himself does not? Yeah it doesn't make sense either. The assumption of Naruto using KCM in The Last breaks the mechanics of KCM, disregards that Naruto can't be separated from Kurama and ignores that Naruto is connected to Kurama at all times.
I am not saying he can not I am just stating not to use a clone to represent Naruto, like I said I don tcare about BM or KCM and dont know why it matters.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Ah hell, Naruto characters are cracking space. What in the world is happening in Baruto.
Yeah for like a year now, seems Kaguya, failing to tell the clan about Naruto Earth meant that someone like Naruto is forcing the space curvature to increase and that is somehow breaking space....

Wait who cracked space?

TheFinalOrder said:
His clones can maintain BM while a Kurama manifestation is up.
Also, tack on the fact of the mechanics of KCM. In KCM Naruto is solely using Kurama's Chakra and not his own. You're arguing that he can somehow use Kurama's Chakra when separated from Kurama.

Also, you realize it's literally not possible for Kurama to be "separated" from Naruto? Need I remind you what happens when a Bijuu is separated from it's Jinchuriki? The only conclusion is it's BM.
Shadow Clones being in BM is not the same thing bro, thatbis a false equivalence and need I remind you KCM is Naruto using the Chakra he stripoed away from Kurama, not from Kurama directly?

And "how" he's able to release Kurama, much like Obito releasing Juubi is not explained.

TheFinalOrder said:
Shadow Clones being in BM is not the same thing bro, thatbis a false equivalence and need I remind you KCM is Naruto using the Chakra he stripoed away from Kurama, not from Kurama directly?

And "how" he's able to release Kurama, much like Obito releasing Juubi is not explained.
It's not a false equivalency, it's showing how there is always a connection which allows for a Kurama Manifestation to be up. That was the point of bringing it up.

KCM is using Chakra that's from Kurama, there is still a connection between them as shown in the scan I linked. They both are siphoning Chakra from the other in place of the switch. That connection still exist.

Obito never releases the Juubi, he can summon the God Tree though which is the shell, not the Chakra of the Juubi. Obito is also a special case since the Juubi is cut in two. The shell and the Chakra of it. Obito is no longer a Jinchuriki when he has the Juubi's Chakra extracted from him. The shell being separated is nothing.

Boruto and Mitsuki should both have mhs+ reactions and just be High Hypersonic. Kawaki as well scales

We need new renders for Boruto

@IMade

You are making alot of unfounded assumptions.

• First: KCM isn't Naruto getting Chakra from Kurama Directly. KCM is Naruto using the Chakra he stole from Kurama that is now his. It is separated from Kurama. The Mechanics of KCM is, "Naruto must Shelve his own chakra to use the Chakra he stole from Kurama and upon using said chakra, he takes on the cloak form". BM and KCM are firstly different here. BM is Naruto syncing his Chakra with Kurama's Chakra entirely, allowing him to use Kurama's full power. KCM is Naruto using the Chakra he stole from Kurama instead of his own. That chakra he stole is not "from Kurama".

• Second: Obito does release the Juubi bro...you are assuming that is just the shell, which makes no sense. Obito releases the Juubi, the Juubi transforms into the God Tree.
0645-014ghhdth
How this and Naruto releasing Kurama is unknown. We do not know the mechanics behind these instances. Are Obito and Naruto still connected to Juubi and Kurama? Yes. But you are assuming the "how?" With no proof to back your claim.
My guess is it's a similar Mechanic to Obito controlling the Biju, despite them being sealed inside the Gedou, but how that was possible is never really explained.

In the Last it's KCM + SM, not BSM. Kurama can't be synced to Naruto and outside of Naruto simultaneously. There is no basis to base this Notion that they are, on. Madara taking in the god tree to have RinneSharingan is especially telling. Your logic here asserts there would be 2 RinneSharingan person.

Btw, the Scan you posted speaking about KCM proves my point further. It literally states Naruto took Kurama's Chakra away.

This scan puts the nail in the coffin:

0505-014

Btw, it doesn't even matter, Adult BM, KCM Naruto would be the same tier anyways as Base Naruto is planet level. Those forms offer a Minute amp and Naruto is skilled enough to not have to shelve his chakra for KCM anyways as he is shown doing so.

BSM or KCSM should both be Ashura Avatar Level anyways...

First: As we are told, KCM is a switch of Chakra between Naruto and Kurama, they are still connected as they are literally said to be siphoning of the other.

Second: I don't understand how you keep thinking Obito releases the Juubi when I gave you a scan showing the Juubi Chakra still in Obito after he summoned the shell to make the God Tree. That already nulls any notion that Obito had extracted the Juubi out of him. Recall that extraction of the Juubi from both Madara and Obito was going to kill him. You should already know he didn't extract it from himself by that since he didn't die when he did this and since we saw the Chakra in him.

@IMade

• You are ignoring the fact that the KCM Chakra is no longer apart of Kurama. This is stated and shown on the scans. The only thing the scan on yours is showing and stating is that when Naruto shelves his own, Kurama can siphon his chakra, but KCM Chskra is no longer from Kurama. That portion was stripped away and stored elsewhere.
  • I never said the chakra was extracted from him. Nor is the Juubi/Godtree that Obito expelled an empty vessel. Recall that despite Obito having the Biju extracted, he still had the Gedou Mazou (Which is the Empty Vessel of the Shinju/Godtree) within him.
I just thought of something idk anyone has thought of...First, i'm willing to concede, but not based on your current argument as it stands.

So, I actually will agree that it is BSM in the last, and this is based on Obito releasing "Juubi" (And note, i'm not a dumbass, I know he's no "releasing" Juubi like that). There are three reasons why:

• First, Obito did release Juubi, but it's not the "actual" Juubi, rather a "Version" of it. We know this is a actual version of Juubi because not only was it expelled in the Juubi's form that Obito absorbed it in before it transformed, but it transformed into a fresh Godtree. This isn't an empty Shell either as we know chakraless Godtree's are shriveled up husks.
  • Second, despite Obito spawning a full version of Juubi/Godtree, he still retained Gedou Mazou and the Biju Chakra in his body, and we know the Gedou Mazou is the true Husk/Empty-Shell of the Juubi/Godtree.
  • We know this wasn't just a "fake" version either because despite Madara absorbing the Juubi with the Biju in it, Kaguya spoke to Madara from the Godtree that Obito expelled, urging him to absorb it back into himself, which powered up Madara further.
Based on this, this means Naruto, who is stated to be a no different than a Juubi Jinchuriki, could spawn a "version" of Kurama into the outside world, yet still retaining the "actual" Kurama and his chakra within himself. And just like Kaguya's conciousness somehow being in that Godtree, there is Basis to say Kurama's Consiousness could inhibit that "version" of himself.

And note, this is not comparable to simply creating Shadow Clones. There is no clone of Naruto within Kurama, just Kurama, and what's more, when Naruto deactivates his Chakra mode, we clearly see it is a flesh and blood version of Kurama, just like it was for Obito and Juubi.

Back