• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto AP High 6-C Character Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoodIes67 said:
Kcm 2 naruto is a perfect jinchuriki of the 9 tails how is that inconsistent?
Even full 100% Kurama only scales to being 6-B.

How is it consistent for half of Kurama in Naruto scale to High 6-A?

If we want to argue that, then the rest of the Biju should be vaguely 6-A or High 6-A for matching one of Kurama's Biju Bombs, and therefore (according to your proposed scaling) characters like the Raikage and Tsunade should be Continent level.

Where are you getting 6-B full kurama and KCM 2 Naruto in his biju mode state literally oneshot all of the biju, so none of the biju scale to the 9 tails, the 9 tails should be the most significant part of the 10 tails so it would make sense that he would scale to it. The 9 tails omce again has not anti-feats. You made the claim that it is inconsistent so you are not allowed to shift the burden of proof on to me. You made the positive claim so you're under the obligation to prove it. No they didn't match the 9 tails biju bomb the 9 tails biju bomb literally beat their combined attack against him. You're literally grasping at any straw to try and say these characters do not scale to the biju, but the evidence is here, instead of baselessly claiming all of the biju's durability is inconsistent, you should just accept that the characters who clearly scale to them should just be upgraded.

> Where are you getting 6-B full kurama

The current calcs linked on Kurama's page.

> KCM 2 Naruto in his biju mode state literally oneshot all of the biju

Where did KCM2 Naruto ever one-shot the Biju?

> No they didn't match the 9 tails biju bomb the 9 tails biju bomb literally beat their combined attack against him.

The two attacks matched each other. One didn't completely overwhelm the other.

You know what, all of this seems to be resting on the assumption that the Eight-Tails' durability is High 6-C+ for tanking his own Biju Bomb. So the simple solution is to actually calc the Biju Bomb that hit the Eight-Tails. I think I'll get on that.

NoodIes67 said:
I agree with tenpin, there is nothing to suggest that the 8 tails didn't have enough time to make a fully charge biju bomb, and you are using an AoE fallacy, like not every ki blast in dragonball destroys the planet they're on but we know regular ki blasts can do that, so it's just an inconsistency from the artists perspective as it would be nearly impossible to consistently draw each explosion to the proper size.
This is not DB lol.

AoE fallacy doesnt exist in Naruto because the more chakra the Bjuu uses, larger will be the bomb. And that is proved by Juubi, more chakra = his bjuudama is larger.

AstralKing7 said:
Actually full power Kurama is stronger than his current rating. That key he has now is using his Yang feats.
Kurama's second key on his profile is for him in his prime.

Also....8 tails didn't die when it got hit by his Tailed beast bomb that was 3x stronger in Boruto so Damage you assumptions are wrong again this time

AstralKing7 said:
Also....8 tails didn't die when it got hit by his Tailed beast bomb that was 3x stronger in Boruto so Damage you assumptions are wrong again this time
I've never even mentioned the feat from Boruto.

I know that's why I mentioned itƒñ¿ tailed beasts have shown to be able to tank their attacks consistently. Even the 2 tails had to tank it's own attack underground when it exploded

AstralKing7 said:
It's rated as unknown.
This is his 3rd key which is rated as Unknown. That's the Six Paths Sage Chakra enhancement key.

The 2nd key / middle key is for Kurama in his prime.

It's not an assumption he did tank his own bijuu bombs.You would never be able to calc that and if you did it would be flawed since he absorbed the attack and tanked it.So the result would be very weird and faulty at best.You also have nothing to even compare this bomb to so pixel scaling it would be weird as well.The kcm 2 with one bijuu bomb flicked away several of the other bijuus bombs at once.Also once again ron prove ap=dp.I've asked you prove this for 4 days now and you keep ignoring me and refuting with "db logic" that isn't not an actual refutation.

I'll have to double-check but IIRC the explosion from the Continuous Biju Bombs were also tiny. So that wouldn't disprove anything.

If it would help, I'll do a full breakdown on the size of the Biju Bombs and how they correspond to their destructive power / AP.

Did you ignore the photo I sent?The dc wouldn't mean anything at all.It being smaller or him shooting it faster wouldn't inherently change the potency,that would be up for you to prove.I've already provided scans on how explains once you mastered bijuu bombs you can shoot several at a fast rate.Once again bee absorbed practically all the energy from that blast so it would be a faulty calc at best and a massive downplay.Also naruto charachters have charka control which allows them to compress their attacks such as bijuu bombs.That means them having small dc is very understandable.Thats like aruging end of war arc naruto and sauske were at least small planetary but their attacks were barely making holes in mountains so therefore they are wall level.Thats absurd to even scale their ap to their dc

I actually believe the size doesn't matter as well depending on if the target is moving. TBB are made smaller to increase their power as they are already dense balls of chakra.

AstralKing7 said:
I actually believe the size doesn't matter as well depending on if the target is moving. TBB are made smaller to increase their power as they are already dense balls of chakra.
I don't mean just the size of the Biju Bomb itself, but also the size of the explosion it creates.

And no, this is not just the AOE fallacy. Unless some people think there is no logical connection between the Juubi's Biju Bomb explosion being on a whole other level compared to the Biju Bombs from the individual Tailed Beasts.

Y are we comparing Juubi to Tailed beasts anyway?? Unless those tailed beasts are getting energy boosts from an unknown source I wouldn't compare the explosions

Juubis BB isn't rated high 6C tho as well as it being way bigger than a regular tailed beast's bomb.

I don't see the need for a comparison being made from an attack that is bigger in size as well as being in a different tier totally.

AstralKing7 said:
Y are we comparing Juubi to Tailed beasts anyway?? Unless those tailed beasts are getting energy boosts from an unknown source I wouldn't compare the explosions
This originally came about from this:

• Juubi's durability is rated as High 6-A.
  • Tailed Beasts durability is rated as High 6-C+.
  • If Sasuke is going to be High 6-C+ in AP for slicing off Gyuji's Tail, then we'd essentially be upgrading Naruto (and by extension half of Kurama) to High 6-A for slicing the Juubis' Tail's off).

I see what you mean with that but the comparison with the TBBs shouldn't have been made

Sasuke being high 6C is a no absolutely.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
The size of the bijuudama is irrelevant. 6 tailed Naruto had a tiny bijudama that gave 6-C results.
Is there a calc for that on here?

Yeah Kep made the calc which we were gonna use for the chakra jins but so much shit has been happening with the verse over the past year that we couldn't keep up

So it would have been consistent as hell too. 6C chakra cloak jins, High 6C Full Tialed beasts form.

Astral, I think you aren't getting the fact that the calc that assumes the power of the bombs in the first place uses their size as a relevant point. The Bijuu Bomb that Naruto can create as a berserker 4 or 6 tails is not even comparable to the one as a full Bijuu, 5 of the bijuu coming together for a super Bijuu Bomb makes a way, way bigger and obviously more powerful explosion. Rapid Fire Bijuu Bomb barrages from Kurama and Gyuki cause explosions barely bigger than the Juubi, and the Juubi's own Bomb is clearly said by Kakashi to be in a whole new dimension once they feel it, and it is indeed way larger than what the Bijuu did even when working together.

Many of the really strong attacks in Naruto HAVE a massive AoE yo show for it, and its size and power being correlated to it's strength. There's blatantly no reason to disregard this because "AoE fallacy". Even goddamn Rasengan is more powerful than a base one when you make it bigger, and that's a move directly based on the Bijuu Bombs.

Where did I compare anything about Chakra cloak tbbs to tailed beasts??ƒÿ¼

Also I agreed with the Size being equivalent only when the attack isn't being compressed with dense chakra

Also base rasengan is the one based on the TBB not giant Rasengan and killer bee stated that.

I don't see what compressing would have to do with it though. Even compressed, Bijuu balls can be different sizes. And if its an attack like a bijuu bomb, compressed or not they have vastly different effects, i.e. size of explosion.

Giant Rasengan is literally just Rasengan with more chakra, IRS the very same thing. You gather chakra, you spin it, you compress it, you are just using more chakra.

A better example of this wluoe be chidori, who is still just a lot of lightninf chakra in your hand, but it went from blasting a hole in rock to decimating a meteor with no real increase in size, perhaps only in the intensity of the lightning but nothing else.

Bruh first why are u talking some much about the Rasengan tho when it's a failed version of the tbb???

Rasengan can by any size and still have feats over the Giant Rasengan. That's called chakra control

I don't really feel like talking much about it

All compressed TBBs are the same size because of the fact that they are compressed. Also they don't have any different effect u less your watching anime only.

Size of explosions varies from how long a charged compressed tbb is held inside the body. It also depends on the tailed beasts as well

Okay this discussion is completely irrelevant to whether the characters scale to the biju, we can make another thread that details whether the biju are actually 6C later, This thread is specifically for the purpose of scaling the characters that are listed at the top of the thread to the biju. Unless there are any more counter arguments or contradictions for these characters to scale the biju, These characters should be upgraded to whatever the biju are placed at.

Because it's generally the same logic except there's no positive and negative chakra...? It's tightly compressed chakra, you can't deny such a simplistic connection even more so when alternate Rasengan variants don't change this at all.

And no, what you are talking about is power scaling. If two Narutos of the same power used a Rasengan and an Odama Rasengan, the Odama Rasengan is gonna be stronger. If there's A Naruto and B Naruto with B Naruto being stronger, his Rasengan can obviously be stronger than A Naruto's Odama Rasengan, but B Naruto's Base Rasengan is not gonna be stronger than his own Odama Rasengan. Its a stronger version of his base technique, why would the bigger rasengan not become stronger because of Chakra Control but the small one would?

I mean sure, we'll act like the combined TBB of all the Bijuu wasn't bigger even while it was compressed. We'll also act like Naruto's six tailed Bijuu Bomb wasn't smaller even compressed than Naruto's Full Kurama Mode Bijuu bomb that matched the bijuu's combined bomb, or thag the Juubi's conical Bijuu Bomb isn't even larger than those.

Also, unless there was more than one calc, the calc was done by Causality.

> Unless there are any more counter arguments or contradictions for these characters to scale the biju, These characters should be upgraded to whatever the biju are placed at.

This discussion is relevant.

If Sasuke or Naruto don't scale up to the Biju for doing damage to them, then arguing that characters like Hidan or Kakuzu (whose fights were mostly offscreen) scale to the Biju is meaningless.

Probably as far back as the form that killed Kakuzu, since this thread wants to upgrade the entire Akatsuki for hunting them, along with anyone that fought them pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back