• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya_"Senbonzakura"_Kuchiki

VS Battles
Retired
If the 3 upgraded characters (Ichigo, Aizen, and Yhwach) are being spammed in VS threads then forgive me.

All in character.

Win By K.O.

Speed Equalized.

Tier 5 strongest versions.

Takes place at U6/7 arena.

Who takes this?

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto
Sasuke uchiha sharingan rinnegan by xuzumaki-d8mbdo1
Ichigo wip by maithagor-da91l0m
Render 16 aizen sousuke bleach by addragho-d88xljf

Only because it's both of them together, I give it to Aizen/Ichigo because somehow Aizen can place even Yhwach of all people under KS without even mentioning his shikai release or needing to look at his sword. If he puts Naruto and Sasuke under hypnosis, then this fight is over. No matter what hax they have they can't escape KS even if they knew they were under its influence. Not to mention that Ichigo using his Bankai + Merged Hollow form is most likely planet level since his strongest AP (moon level) on here is just his Bankai. When Ichigo used his Hollow form and pulled out his Bankai, Yhwach didn't even give him the chance to use it because of how dangerous he deemed it. The final battle Ichigo was using just his Bankai. All in all since speed is equalized, both Aizen and Ichigo hit harder, and KS alone makes up for the lack of hax, along with all his Kido and over a hundred and ten years of experience

Ok, for my vote.... probably ichigo and aizen with kyoga suigetsu. Though I doubt ichigo will throw a lot of cheap shots to some good guys since when he offered to have his arm chopped off by ulquiorra.

Tbh I don't know, the only problem for Naruto and Sasuke is Aizen. Ichigo would be taken out almost instantly.

AllanSaiyan said:
Tbh I don't know, the only problem for Naruto and Sasuke is Aizen. Ichigo would be taken out almost instantly.
If they were fighting seperately yea. But from what I've seen, Aizen and Ichigo fighting together is almost unstoppable

Ichigo and Aizen working together is efficient than Naruto and Sasuke . They kill Yhwach who is stronger than Kaguya within 2 chapter . Team Bleach win with mid diff

Yeah. Aizen will lead them to victory. The dude is just too good. Like he mindfcked everyone in that chapter. He didn't waste any time.

Edit: And jesus. I come back after a day and Ichigo vs Naruto vs Aizen vs Yhwach vs others threads are spammed. Lmao.

Seriously, Aizen has to be one of the greatest anime trolls ever. He trolls the reader more often then the person he's fighting lol. That one chapter was basically him single handedly playing with Yhwach and giving Ichigo the best setup ever by sacrficing himself. Like dude, they didn't even say a word to each other lmao

Yep. He knew what to do to let Ichigo land that killing blow on Yhwach without even talking to him.

I'm glad you caught that (but it was originally an unintentional reference).

That said, Aizen's mind screwing is just too powerful for Naruto and Sasuke to overcome due to the scale it acts on. If anything, he could have Naruto and Sasuke kill each other while he stands back and laughs.

A few Hado spells here and there might help as well.

You were screwed if it was not for Deus Ex Urahara and you know it. A fair one on one Fight and Aizen wins ezpz

Oh please. In a one on one fight with both of us losing our powers, I would kick your ass.

@Riptide

Unfortunately, matches with more than two people can't be added. But hey, it's a win for Bleach.

Ichigo is definitely more suited to physical combat, but we can't forget that Aizen is a master in Hakuda as well....just didn't use it much. He's faster and more tactical so he could win, but Ichigo is definitely a brawler

LordAizenSama said:
Not a hope in hell
I never seen Aizen fought using his bare hands while Ichigo on the other hand used it couple of times like when he saved Chad from a group of thugs and when he and Uryu fend off another bunch of thugs during the Fullbring arc.

Even disregarding Naruto and Sasuke's resistance to illusions:

As shown in chapter 393, even while caught in KS's illusion one can still sense the reiatsu coming off of the blade itself and use that to locate Aizen. Seeing as So6P Naruto has absolutely insane sensing abilities and Sasuke's Rinnegan allows him to see/sense chakra signatures they could most likely quickly locate Aizen, take him out and then finish off Ichigo.

Also, no disrespect but I have no idea where this "Ichigo and Aizen have insane teamwork" stuff is coming from. Their entire master plan to take out Yhwach simply amounted to "You stab him in the back while I distract him". Hell, I do this stuff against Dark Souls bosses while cooping with mic-less randoms. Its honestly not that impressive, just common sense on Ichigo's part...

So yeah, while it wont be easy Im gonna say Naruto an Sasuke take this (not that it matters seeing as this wont get added anywhere...)

Naruto can sense negative emotions So with aizen he should be able to take him out Theres also the fact that he has 9 tailed beast chakra in him who can take over his body whenever they want

Ichizen due to KS... it's just too powerful.

@FinalBattleX01 you're argument is based on the assumption that fused Aizen still releases reiatsu, and that Aizen ever released reiatsu at all while using KS. Yamamoto knew where Aizen was because Aizen stabbed him, and Yamamoto knew the reiatsu of the blade in his gut, not the reiatsu of the blade that was only about to stab him. When teamed up with the far higher AP Ichigo Kurosaki, there isn't any need for him to even come near his opponents.

@HalfAsianFan So you are assuming that Aizen releases no Reiatsu when he fights? I would say you are making the bigger assumption here. In fact, in the final fight, Ichigo even states that he felt Aizen release KS on the way there so yeah...

Moving on, Im pretty sure Yama knew it was Aizen all along, just re-read the chapter, he clearly planned for Aizen to stab him so he could restrain him. His dialogue implies that while his physical senses were dulled, his Reiatsu sensing still worked. Even if that were not the case, So6P Naruto's sensing abilities are far above anything (iirc) that Yamamoto has shown. Furthermore, Naruto wouldn't even need to sense his Reiatsu if it got down to it, he could sense him through his negative emotions. Plus there's Sasuke's Rinnegan which can resist illusions on the scale of IT and should AT THE VERY LEAST (through verse EQ) give him some form of resistance to KS.

So yeah, still think Naruto and Sasuke take this since once KS is out of the picture they can pretty much one-shot either of them...

edit: I also just had a thought, Shadow Clones are a very good counter to KS

Aizen definitely uses reiatsu during a fight. it's literally how shinigami fight.. infact reiatsu is literally existant as long as the shinigami has a heartbeat which Mayuri says to Aizen in..chapter 623 or something.

However Yamamoto did have to take the hit to figure out it was Aizen. (Honestly this was pretty stupid as Aizen could have just decapitated him) If Yamamoto could just sense Aizen's reiatsu to figure out where they were then they wouldn't have this super convoluted method of trying to deal with his shikai. Heck Yamamoto was going to sacrafice everyone just for a chance at it.

Also while it's true Aizen sword manipulates the 5 senses it has also shown to do more, as shunsui explains how shinigami sense and fight . the fact that none of them immediately see through KS, or the fact that KS isn't completely redundant means it can influence people capable of this at least this much.

Guess it's also worth noting Aizen tends to use KS very descretely without changing much to great affect, making it harder to detect whether it's being used or not.

Back