• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ichigo and Aizen no difficulty. Either one could solo. Ichigo and Aizen should be Planet level to Planet level+, Naruto and Sasuke are multi continent level at the absolute best.

LlamaGod1411 said:
Piercer of Heaven said:
Ichigo and Aizen no difficulty. Either one could solo. Ichigo and Aizen should be Planet level to Planet level+, Naruto and Sasuke are multi continent level at the absolute best.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki

You were saying?
The profiles are highballed and lowballed.

Naruto and Sasuke get their moon level stats from Chibaku Tensei. Chibaku Tensei doesn't scale to AP. Naruto's best feat was stopping Toneri's moon splitting attack which ranges anywhere from small continent to multi continent level.

Then the whole debate if Naruto from the last scales to War arc Naruto.

Ichigo and Aizen should scale to Yhwach.

@Piercer

You missed the last part in Attack Potency.

" Moon level+ (Stated to be capable of easily destroying Momoshiki's attack that knocked him unconscious in a form that's a derivative of the Six Paths of Sage mode)"

And Naruto's feats against Toneri were all in a weaker form, not his full power.

LlamaGod1411 said:
@Piercer
You missed the last part in Attack Potency.

" Moon level+ (Stated to be capable of easily destroying Momoshiki's attack that knocked him unconscious in a form that's a derivative of the Six Paths of Sage mode)"

And Naruto's feats against Toneri were all in a weaker form, not his full power
I don't get the first point.

He had concentrated all of his power into his fist. The only thing he was lacking was Kurama.

The first point is that Naruto has a Moon Level feat which is not CT.

And if iirc, he wasn't in SO6P mode against Toneri.

LlamaGod1411 said:
The first point is that Naruto has a Moon Level feat which is not CT.
And if iirc, he wasn't in SO6P mode against Toneri.
That's not a feat, it's a vague statement with no links to any calcs.

He still has the Chakra, so I assume he just combines it with his Chakra Mode.

Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't he have died from being hit by any of Toneri's attacks, cause TSB. I'm pretty sure he would need Six Paths Chakra to tank them.

True.

Though I'm not sure if SO6P chakra was used in punching Toneri.

Since I recall that Naruto charged through Toneri's attack with his left hand, then powering up his right hand to punch.

That would be assuming too much though. Yours is probably right.

Aizen's Kanzen Saimin has not a single effect on Sasuke since he can see through illusion with his Sharingan and not a single effect on Naruto, since Jinchuriki are immune to illusions. So both Naruto and Sasuke hax stomp both Aizen and Ichigo.

Back