• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I know there are Naruto revisions in progress right now but i would like to bring this topic up for the future in case naruto's low 5-B and 5-C rating doesn't change. what i wanted to know is why Madara's six paths mode is low 5-B (his form before he used before absorbing the Senju and twin rinnegans) while Naruto's six paths sage mode is 5-C when naruto actually one shotted this madara with six paths chakra alone with out even entering his six paths fused with bijuu energy mode (six paths form we all know) as such pre absorbing senju madara should be 5-C instead of low 5-B regardless of the sage's statments, feats>staments, second would it be possible to add another key to naruto, for his six paths sage mode form (the one he used on madara to one shot him) he would most likely be 5-C, while his sage of six paths mode would be low 5-B, regardless of the revisions i would like this thread to be kept in mind when the revisions are done, if it so happens that the low 5-B/5-C rating remain.

for refernce, this is the mode im referring too.

Naruto

This Madara is weaker than Naruto: http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-673-page-2.html After absorbing Kaguya's old vessel, he becomes superior to Naruto and Sasuke. I agree with OP.

@dz Madara said the same thing as you "because I haven't finished healing yet ...No!!!" But he disagrees and said that Naruto's power "had grown" your worlds are merely head canon.

Back