• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 3

Problem is, they don't have it. They never train to learn any elemental manipulation at all.

SPSM Naruto and later is okay but in his previous keys, he never uses wind release other than mixing with his Rasengan.

Are this elemental manipulations taken from databook? If this yes than you misunderstood it. Databook shows their elemental affinity only.

well, if there is no statement of them knowing it then , as I already sayed, remove away

but it is still wind manipulation, and should logicly be capable of using it. And rasenshuriken alone is enough to add it, earth should be only given to hokage naruto

if your answering me, then no, i have not misunderstood, as i qoute myself: "Having an elemental affinty is not enough, naruto had wind affinity but needed to train to be able to use it"

Does Naruto know any wind ninjutsu like Danzo, could he control the wind/air? If yes then it's okay to remain otherwise no.

I replied to Dzhindzolia.

rasenshuriken is chakra based wind being moved in a spheric way, with cellural sized wind blades to cut up the enemy, for you to say that it is not worth nothin that its wind is ridicolous

Rasenshuriken is a wind natured technique since it applies the use of wind natured chakra to rasengan. So then it will be under elemental manipulation. Other than that he has no other elemental manipulation techniques until SoSP where he applied different elements to his Rasenshurikens.

What level Regenerationn needed for coming back after hit with 4 of Juubi's TBB at the same time in a closed space? Also, TBB vaporize.

Kurama's TBB calc base on vaporization. I don't know which translation is more accurate but they hit as Naruto never share his chakra with them and they never left the barrier. This two image from chapter 643.

643-008

643-008-1

oh i thought he used the same space time jutsu as Momo and Urashiki but this may just mean that Urashiki secretly has a rinnegan

I don't think so,I think all Kaguya's abilities just related to Ootsutsuki clan,and she is not the only one that can use abilities like dimensional switching,portal creation,tsb and others.

Also is it wise to give every rinnegan user the abilities to use any of the paths? The only ones who have used any of them are nagato and slighty Madara if I remeber and Sasuke preta path I think?

madara keeps them, he is the one who made them, sage of six paths too, as he could see the lives of all of his son reincarnation, and the rinnegan is made with his chakra.

he should have teleport too, as he was the one to give it to sasuke

they all should have them because they've all used a form of the rinnegans abilities. Sasuke has used two no three paths, Momoshiki has used one or two, Kaguya should have them anyway and Madara has used atleast two and Nagato has used all of them. When you think about it i can understand why they dont rely too much on the paths because they are kinda useless when someone knows how to counter their abilities. Nagato was the only one to ever use all of them as his main attacks, i guess because he didnt have too many regular abilities that could cause damage

Frantzy12 said:
How can Kaguya know the paths if the sage created them?
I do not believe he created them, might be wrong, but it would contradict other members of the clan being able to use the abilities

He did create it since he pretty much was referenced as the one who started ninjutsu. Kaguya doesn't appear to know the advanced techniques since they were before her time.

Byakugan creates 360 vision and the ability to see chakra network clearly,not make you an expert in a fighting style that didn't exist in her time.

some experience is given through lineages (as seen with naruto being oneshotted by a little girl) but that could be chakra being passed down, but master is certainly an exageration

how do we judge who is a expert of gentle fist anyway lol?? If not because of the byakugan than we might as well say Boruto is a expert since he was trained to use it and can use it perfectly when he uses Jogan

Boruto is literally a beginner, the true expert is Neji. How can she be a gentle fist practitioner if we have never once seen her utilize the gentle fist techniques?

that was way back in pt1 naruto and to be honest it wasnt meant to be a full out battle because Neji almost killed Hinata even thought Hinata trained alongside Neji she didnt fight with that much bloodlust

they did not train together, and the point still stands, there is a difference between showing chakra into someone and being a master

Back