• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Possession doesn't count under conventional Mind Manip, resisting Mind Manip won't protect you from Possession.

IIRC he likes possessing people quite a bit, especially in this state, but I may be wrong, it's been a while since I've played that part of DF.

Mysterious Stranger doesn't really fight, he would typically either convince another individual to work for him or possess a host. Though his greatest feat is possessing an incapacitated 5-B Drakath, there hasn't really been a scene where Stranger has possessed someone who was 100% active other than temporarily possessing this guy. Though Mysterious Stranger's possessing is pretty much instantaneous and he just has to be near the host for it to work, and there hasn't ever shown anything that has hindered it or resisted it or anything that said that he can't possess an active person. Possession is definitely an opening move though,

I don't know how Iwatani bypasses elemental intangibility though or having his shield reduced to energy and absorbed and then being possessed while using Anti Weapon Steal

Back