• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanoha Takamachi vs Goddess Rhongomyniad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time that goddress Rhongomynaid is serious is when she use her np but it was blocked by lord camelot that is one of the strongest defense(if not the strongest) np in typemoon lore.

She is divine spirit in true body if not that she need to prepare her tower she can wipe anything but king hassan that is grand servant in just few days

She can only be defeated by plot. Regular servant is no match for her no matter how strong they are.

Divine spirit in typemoon is strong as hell even in their servant body.and she is freaking divine spirit true body

As We have too little data about her full power(other than easily beat servant Gawain haft dead in 1 strike that send he fly away from castle throne room to city wall) many of her data is just scaled to be above artoria lancer

She isn't good to be used as fighter in vs match

Scarletmoon56 said:
> 4 Months of Bumping with no input

Lord have mercy. I'll give you somethin: - Aturia should take this due to FATE-verse Magical abilties are one of the strongest I've around Tier 7 - 6, resistances, and stupid good luck from numerous blessings.
Yes there are reasons Arturia takes this.

Scarlet literally voted her

In a speed equal match having the advantage of flight is a big advantage.

To that comes that Nanoha has a range advantage against anything except with Rhongomyniad's full power, but that doesn't sound like the range applies to most of Arturia's attacks.

Nanoha, being a long range fighter, will make use of these advantages. The fact that Arturia basically can only attack with mana consuming moves, if these even land, will drain her a lot. I doubt she can fight an entirely mana reliant battle against a magician. Not to mention that those attacks would probably serve as charges for Starlight Breaker.

Arturia has one big advantage that is that her magic resistance probably allows her to break out of Nanoha's binds relatively fast. Given that Nanoha doesn't need them to keep at range, it wouldn't help that much, though.

I don't know Nanoha enough to which spell dimensional time-sealing, but since she apparently has it, that can be troublesome as well.

All in all flying long range bombardement guy vs lance wielder is an incredibly unfavourable matchup for the lance wielder.

I have watched a little bit years ago. Don't even know how much from which seasons anymore.

And yes, take that as a vote.

Well,because me and the other need to make the verse page,doesn't count create the other MGN profile (where is Fate and Hayate?),and revising Nanoha page,so we might need your help,Don.

Alright,counted.

I doubt I can contribute lots of knowlege.

The OBD has a respect thread and a decent amount of calcs. Those can probably provide a good basis. Since virtually all links are broken you would have to track down the pics and actual pages, though.

Im inclined to go with Nanoha on this one for Talks reasons but im swaying for now.

Nanoha FRA.

NotEvenHuman said:
Then she should have flight on her profile...

Still, the riding through the air looks a lot less agile than freely flying and if she is knocked of the horse or the horse is killed (which is probably way easier than killing her) she looses that ability from what it looks like. I am not sure, but wouldn't flying like that also depelete mana?

Aside from that the fundamental range vs close combat problem isn't quite solved. Artoria will still have a hard time closing the gap between them, meaning she has to rely on ranged techniques to fight, which isn't optimal for a lancer.

So I stay with my vote.

I'm going to say inconclusive.

While Nanoha does have the advantae of Range and Flight on her end I don't see that being something that will net her the win agaits Arturia. Yes she'll be able to bommbared Arturia with her magic but I think only her strongest spells will be able to bypass Lancer's Magic resistance and those should be easy to dodge or block with her own abilities since those take time to charge up.

Lancer on the other hand just needs to close the distance and she should be able to net the win but Nanoha is to skill in arial combat to get hit by a jumping targe,t no matter the speed, since there are some building that she can run up( I mean Saber is able to, so Lancer should be able to do the same).

Inconvlusive due to neither having the capability to bypass the other advantage.

Something interesting to add regarding magic resistance is that in StrikerS some of the common enemies have Anti Magilink Fields, which are nothing but magic nullifications fields surrounding their opponents.

As such every major fighter, including Nanoha, had to devise ways to fight enemies which have some degree of magic immunity.

Nanoha should have three strategies against such things.

1. Simply shoot through with sufficient power.

2. Use magic to create non-magical attacks. Nanoha's spell Stardust Fall launches non-magical projectiles at opponents, for example.

3. Surround your attacks with a barrier that protects them from being nullified by the nullification fields.

So magic resistance isn't as useful here as one might think at first.

A little bit in all honestly, I've watch season 1 and I remember a bit of season 2 so I don't have much on Nanoha, granted niether on Lancer but I'm more familiar with her then Nanoha.

@DT while that may be true I'm pretty sure Magic resistance isn't a magic base abilility since it's only the Warrior class servants that have the skill and mages in TM have their own brand of Magic Resistance that is base on ones own magic and its treated different then the skill. I want to say it's a concelptual defence but thats just my opinion base on what I know of it so take it with a grane of salt.

even if what you said is the case each of those examples can be delt with,

1 simply adding more of the same level of spell won't bypass it, since Saber nulified Medea's spell with no effort and she should naturally be more skilled magician then Nanoha( not saying Nanoha is weaker then Medea just that he magical abilities should be more pwerful)

2, I highly doubt any non magical attack would be enough to be a threat to Lancer beyond maybe throwing a building at her but even then she should be able to get out of that.

3 if the barrier surrounding the attack is magical in it's self then that too would probably be nullified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back