• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanashi( Shin Megami Tensei) vs Bill Cipher

Can the God Slayer finish off the Illu- I mean, Bill Cipher? Or is he going to have Nightmares?

"At least 2-A" versions, Nanashi vs Bill. Victory by any means except BFRing.

Not sure if needed, but Speed Equalized anyways.

Nanashi. If he is allowed to summon demons, this is a ridiculous stomp. Also has access to resurrection, attack redirection, and Almighty attacks.

Ok, Nanashi can't summon them demons if it makes this a stomp. If it makes it more fair, however, he may use it.

Also, Omni, you have to give me your reasons before I can count your vote.

Nanashi: 1 (Zianmoon2)

Bill: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I'm familiar with Nanashi but not Bill. Going purely off the stats, Nanashi is High Multiverse+ in AP and Durability, whereas Bill hasn't been confirmed to be (at least it seems that way; a canon novel apparently drops hints that he is that strong).

I'm gonna go with Nanashi. If demon summoning is included it becomes totally unfair since there's tons of demons with various godlike abilities and stats (like Metatron, Beelzebub, etc) and Nanashi could summon an unending amount (the same way YHVH sent armies of Metatrons as his last line of defense at the end of SMTIV:A).

Johnny Joestar & TUSK said:
Going purely off the stats, Nanashi is High Multiverse+ in AP and Durability
This is using the At least 2-A versions of both.

Back