• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nami tiering via Zeus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this possibly be an outlier for Nami? I mean harming Zeus what give her High 6-C to 6-B attack potency. Zoro was mostly unfazed by an attack from Fuji and we don't give him High 6-C durability.

I think Nami stated she can't create strong thunderclouds on her own, but with help from the weather, she could make them stronger.

I don't see why not it's just gonna be Nami with the use of Assistance/Prep-time but ranked much lower regularly since she is apart of the weaker trio

If it did damage Big Mom in any way, which I doubt, it would only be because Zeus was used. Zeus is a part of Big Mom's soul herself, and he was also amplified with all of the clouds from her Clima-Tact.

Funny that her attack did more damage than Luffy's Gear 4th though lol.

She never harmed Zeus, or Big Mom for that matter. She simply sent Zeus up into the clouds with all of her weather eggs, which created the massive lightning bolt, which is likely only a 7-C feat at the very best. In the latest chapter, Big Mom was clearly unaffected by the attack. (Well, it was a huge ass lightning bolt, so the AP for it would be higher, but still lower tier 7)

If anything, Nami should be noted for this feat when using a large number of her weather eggs at once.

No upgrade needed. Thread should be closed.

I never said she needed an upgrade. All I said was that Nami needed a higher tier (forget to type "tier"). She could have another tier for all I know.

Zeus isn't even a ability she can use whenever she wants let alone summon. Honestly don't see how this could affect Namis tier let alone even change her page. She can't summon Zeus nor comment him to do anything.

^ Agreed. No need to change tier for any reason until we see her use such an ability on her own, or Zeus joins her. Someone close this thread.

If Nami could have destroyed zeus, I might have conceded on 'Possibly High 6-C nami' since thunderstorm big mom summoned was enough to cover the island/islands

but even then

A. Possible Outlier

B. Grudge pointed this out, she cant summon zeus.

That said, Nami is kinda low, partly cuz she has no feats yet to scale her too.

(although she has done impressive things)

Kinkiest, the island of Whole-cake can only be scaled for 4km in width maximum. That does not in any way equate to tier 6 on any day of the week. Such a cloud is High 7-C max.

CinCameron20 said:
Kinkiest, the island of Whole-cake can only be scaled for 4km in width maximum. That does not in any way equate to tier 6 on any day of the week. Such a cloud is High 7-C max.
again, i said 'possibly'

i dont think i would have.

I dont really take anything nami does weather related seriously feat wise tbh (although i have a bias against her post timeskip)

edit: No more high 6-c big mom at least?

nvm forget any of my comments.

Zeus' attack should be tier 6 by powerscaling, tho it clearly doesnt scale to Nami in any way.

PaChi2 said:
Zeus' attack should be tier 6 by powerscaling, tho it clearly doesnt scale to Nami in any way.
Why? He did nothing at all to big mom. What powerscailing?

This should just be closed like Cin said.

Well, if CinCameron20 thinks that we should not upgrade Nami yet, I suppose that I can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back