• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nakiri Revision (AP and Abilities Description)

They will get a normal tiering alongside their Taikyoku tiering

So something like "Tier x normally, 1-A with Taiji"

Base Nakiri would be in the High 6-A range.

I don't remember where but hitting with the force of a moving continent is in that range. Other descriptions just help in proving he sits on that range

So,tiering for Nakiri will be "High 6-A,at least 4-A" ?

Also now excuse me,i need to find an opponent for Nakiri,he need a love. ;-;

High 6-A as Foreshock, at least 4-A as Mainshock, higher as his powaaa increases

ALRF said:
They will get a normal tiering alongside their Taikyoku tiering
So something like "Tier x normally, 1-A with Taiji"
A big difference in power between 7-A or whatever they are without, and 1-A with, along with new concept and law abilities needs a different key, not a "x with taiji"

@Monarch

It's a power they already have access. Not something they gained through a power boost/after an arc/or anything noteworthy of keys

Difference in power doesn't mean they should have key but hey, leave all of your arguments until i make it

And all of them are not 7-A. Ootake would scale to Nakiri for exemple (and therefore Sukuna IIRC)

SchroKatze said:
@EMC, theres a page with said calc. It yelds 4-A levels of energy
And like I pointed out, there is quite a difference between 43 billion light years and 93 billion light years. Not to mention it removed stars from the equation as well if I am not mistaken.

ALRF said:
@Monarch
It's a power they already have access. Not something they gained through a power boost/after an arc/or anything noteworthy of keys
"Without using Taiji | With using Taiji"

We have different keys between characters using boosts that they "already have access to", without there being nearly as much of a change in their Tier and abilities.

The next time Masada is answering questions I'm going to need him to clairfy on his last few statements. Namely the scaling between the Gods cus the ****** never specified between Taikyoku and non Taikyoku. He just said Ragnarok gods = to Reinhard, Kuubou = to Ootake, that's all.

It's not even me joking, it's a geniune point of contention on the JP side of things. They seem to be of the mindset that he was on about Taikyoku, but obvisouly we're not going to do that since that's insane.

Until Masada, you know clarifies, if ever. All we know is that Senshinkan has infinite universes/possibilities and that Amakasu can create seperate dimensions through the creation dream (world type).

EvilMegaCookie said:
Just multiply the "shake all of the universe" feat by seven billion and then some. LOL.
Well, I asked a friend to calculate and turn into joules, apparently the result gave this one 1,0632664e+75 (multiplying by 7 billion).

I think it's 3-B.

>Rarely

I can't recall him actually doing it. He can do it, but he just doesn't/hasn't.

Edit - We're talking about Merc right?

If we're on about Amakasu, keep in mind we've only ever seen him fight twice. The first time he wasn't even at full strength, the second time was against an army of Tatari, whom he was ******* up with no regard.

I guess it's a better word than "rarely". But yeah that's what i meant

Mostly because of how he's ridiculously above the others and such

But yeah.

The rating for shaking the universe is 4-A right?

Or is the value being changed or something?

ALRF said:
But yeah.

The rating for shaking the universe is 4-A right?

Or is the value being changed or something?
I multiplied by 7 billion the normal result of shaking the universe. the result in joules think it gave multi-galaxy. I did it based on how much is multiplied (according to the EMC, 7 billion).

The worst part of anything is that there's a 6th type of dream that we NEVER see. It's mentioned in the prologue and that's it. Something only Rosei have.

We have no ******* clue. It's apparently something only Rosei have

Back