• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nakiri Revision (AP and Abilities Description)

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
NK (1)
Incarnation of the Earth
Nine Dragons Kuubou
AP Revision

Now this is the most important (since it's gonna affect a lot of our ratings).

Our Nakiri page is rated 4-C...for the whole of being equal to Reinhard. That's true...but what's not true is that this doesn't extend to Nakiri himself at all. The Amakasu Gods are the pure divine ones. Not Tatari. So Nakiri cannot scale to them

Now as previously said, Nakiri has a lot of statements/feats in his base form all about "shaking the planet/world" and the "earth" (And it's stated a lot of times) . He's true size is that of a continent itself and he can hit with the force of a moving continent. All of these highly suggest a Tier 6 rating.

His Mainshock also has its own statements and feats. It's capable of shaking the universe instantly (Just search for universe and you will get the scan). And of course another scan saying his quakes are on a universal scale. This all shows that his in the 4-A/4-B range or whatever shaking the universe is.

Kuubou's quake most important bit is that the quake is perpetual and it's amplified with each passing moment, to the point where it "shakes all of creation." Whatever accepted for "shaking the universe" would probs be his weakest quake power in Mainshock. So probably something like this?

Tier# in Mainshock initial stage, get stronger to the point "whatever tier shaking the entire creation is"

@Fab

Yeah, updated that from our talk in chat. Well the description that is.

Well, I've seen somewhere that in senshinkan there were several other worlds, of that earthquake of him would really reach the whole creation, that's at its peak, how strong would that be?

µ╗àÒâ╗µ╗àÒâ╗µ╗àÒâ╗µ╗àÒâ╗õ║íÒâ╗õ║í

Nakiri has best quotes

Nakiri will rock this thread like the ultimate vibrator he is

Kuubou is truly a man of words Òé¬Òâ│ÒÇéÒé│Òâ¡Òé│Òâ¡ÒÇéÒé╗Òâ│ÒâÇÒâ¬Òâ×ÒâêÒéªÒé«Òé¢Òâ»Òé½. I agree with all of this, but this has crazy implications when you think about it. Reinhard is equal to the gods of Ragnarok, such as Mahakala, Kouryu/Huang Long is also significantly stronger than Kuubou, though in turn isn't a Ragnarok god either. This means whatever we put Kuubou at, we're going to have to put Reinhard as "at-least" and likely "higher".ÒÇÇÒÇÇÒÇÇ

EvilMegaCookie said:
Just multiply the "shake all of the universe" feat by seven billion and then some. LOL.
Well, I think it's calculable, but for that it would be necessary to have the duration of the earthquake. And if there were to be an energy numbering to classify someone as a 2-C, maybe might have to apply it, just maybe.

I can not really argue with what is presented. Simply because I have no understanding of Japanese.

On the other hand, Alfredo has always been a kind, inviting gentleman who has always seemed extremely trustworthy.

So either he is a brilliant mastermind that has played with, not just my own but many others as well, feelings and perceptions via the language barrier of Japanese and/or the anonymity of the Internet to wank characters from franchises he fancies.

Which, if true, is truly a commendable feat worthy of both praise and scorn.

Or he is the man I believe him to be and has presented a solid argument for an upgrade to these characters that I can not find any objections with.

Personally, I find the former improbable, and the latter most likely. Although, it would be a compelling twist nevertheless.

TL; DR: I agree for reasons stated in a position above my own comment.

I have two problems with this. Address them satisfactorily and you have my agreement.

1) Despite these waves having the ability to destroy atoms and space, and the range to affect the universe, it doesn't destroy the universe. Which would seem to contradict its powers.

2) Seems sort of like an outlier compared to the powers of all the other characters in Senshikan

1) he still emits energy allowing him to shake the universe.

2) outlier...to whom exactly?

1) I guess

2) Like, everyone else? Everyone else is between 4-C and 10-B, and then you've got someone a trillion times stronger than them. How do they even fight him? Actually, never mind fight him. How do they stand within a hundred kilometres of him without getting vapourised?

They aren't supposed to fight him, he's supposed to be purified, he's one of the trials Amakasu has set up. Shinno offers a test of mental fortitude and spirit, you're supposed to avoid being corrupted, tempted by him and resist the despair he induces, Nobuaki failed that one. Kuubou was set up as a physical trial, as no one would be able to straight up fight him, you can only purify him. Besides he's far above the rest of the cast since he's a god, well tatari. He's not a Kantan user either, I don't know how to illustrate but think of it this way. Gods>>>>>Rosei>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else. Put the Tatari somewhere between Gods and Rosei then you'll have an idea of the power dynamics.ÒÇÇ

2) You mean those characters who gets constantly stomped by him and yet even by his "shadows"? The same dragon who destroyed the all members of Ministry of Gods apart from Dan who escaped when Yasha diverted Nakiri's Presence? The same dragon who can eat Amakasu for breakfast?. The same dragon who despite the joined forces of Munefuyu , Harumitsu, Narutake, Ayumi, Rinko, Akira (played a big role as a healer), Dan, Noe had just being utterly ruined just from him emitting the shockwaves.

Thry only won through "hax way"

They don't really survive at that range lol

Narutaki himself doesn't get close without ******* himself over.

And oh Akira could help them survive since she can heal someone even if he's atomized/soul destroyed/"insert legit masada's wank"

I wanna call bullshit

Then i reminded myself it's Masada works

ALRF said:
And oh Akira could help them survive since she can heal someone even if he's atomized/soul destroyed/"insert legit masada's wank"
I was about to bring that up, they were completely destroyed and wiped out by his roar which erases everything, I'm not sure if that's mid-godly but it's pretty ******* stupid. The worst part is Yoshiya can use all their Kyuudans without worrying about the conditions when he's a Rosei. Like he tried to face tank Amakasu's Rods and he was like "Nope can't handle this - Inukai Genpachi Nobumichi!" and rewinds before he gets hit, and it's like all the downsides no longer exists since he can quickly use them and swap them out with no time lag.

I'm still stunned at her healing a ******* country.

And yes that's mid-godly lol

I'd advise you hold off Yoshiya until you read through Bansenjin since iirc there was a fight were he displayed resitances to existence erasure, but that's off the top of my head so there maybe more stuff, like how Jinron has 2 or 3 other Tsuidans.

@Warren

Thank you! That's why i continue making this revisions. I want our profiles to be the best here and the support from you and others only makes me want to continue this work more

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/a/a2/GIF-Okay-OK-Agree-Agreeing-Yep-Aw-yeah-Yeah-****-yeah-yes-John-Krasinski-Jim-Halpert-The-Office-GIF.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20160417010925
IIIIIYYYESS!!! THE NAKIRI REVISION IS HERE!!!

TohruThumbsUp
Tohru approve!

Now ALFYN,what is your next move?

Back