• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have a genius idea. We currently have four ships. Let's have two couples and have them conceived a child, then after those two child grow up, they both conceived another child.

At this point, I'm surprised we haven't just made a verse page on all these monstrosities so we can know the deep L O R E of this entire series. That is, if other people are fine with using their own characters in that of course.

Anyways, it seems that the idea for the name is fine by others. Nakemo Homulas will be the base name and every name suggested here will be an alt she refers to.

Lore is good too so now all we need are powers, which considering "M I N D H A X" and "S T A L E M A T E" are common and good enough already, shouldn't be that hard to write down. I must know the status of the first picture though and who's working on that.

Shush Monarch don't ruin this. :~:

Not even joking though Slaanesh is honestly really broken for a High 1-B. Not Crimson King tier, but he/she/it's got good stuff.

Honestly Kitty and I just went for something that's fitting rather than based on a match that exists, lol.

Wouldn't 682 x Slaanesh ********** as 682 is Reinhard's dog?

Back