• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nabu (Dr Fate Classic) Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://m.imgur.com/on8g7iz?r ^Is above Kismet who embodies the multiverse Child Kismet > Dominus

https://m.imgur.com/HXc3wrQ?r Survives getting thrown through infinite dimensions by spectre Did the same to kalbuk

https://m.imgur.com/a/qICPa ^Battles Ynar and Vandaemeon, two lords of order/chaos and threats to the multiverse

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418155428086808588/467424294054526987/0cAoEzr.jpg https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418155428086808588/467424306960269312/fqW5ZzZ.jpg https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418155428086808588/467424294696124428/zAJVUTB.jpg The Lords of order and chaos created the entire multiverse

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418155428086808588/467424294696124427/dZwoRU4.jpg The Lord of chaos can consume the entire multiverse if they win against the lords of order

In conclusion: Nabu has shown consistent 2-A feats which should put him at that tier, Yes am aware he just got upgraded lol.

Maybe, maybe not. You should probably ask Sandman31, Matthew Schroeder, and Azathoth to comment here.

Do you have the scan of Kismet being stated to embody the entire multiverse and Spectre killing Kismet? Because that alone seems like it would be enough to put Nabu at 2-A.

Kismet is the Illuminator of all Realities and she was shown to embody the DC universe and was portrayed as a counterpart to Eternity in a Marvel/DC crossover

Anyway, I'm not sure about 2-A Nabu, going back here later

Kismet has only been shown to embody a universe in the Marvel vs. DC crossover, and never an infinite multiverse, as far as I am aware.

I suppose that should be fine for Pre-Crisis Doctor Fate.

Dominus, Kismet's equal if not weaker due to her Child version capable of keeping up with him, caused this to occur .. And confirmed by Kismet latered that Dominus warped all of reality . Dominus also accomplished this particular feat , becoming one with all worlds and universes as well. To be able to kill either Kismet or Dominus, one would be required to have 2-A levels I believe...

Also... I need to get the scan where it implies Kismet has aspects across the entire Multiverse.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Do you have the scan of Kismet being stated to embody the entire multiverse and Spectre killing Kismet? Because that alone seems like it would be enough to put Nabu at 2-A.
Soectre never killed kismet, Kismet is a lord of order and Nabu is the strongest lord of order

@Jared

Pre-Crisis Superman was weak against magic.

Even so, even in the Pre-Crisis universe Superman often commented on how much more powerful Dr.Fate was than him, he even once asked him to make him completely immune to magic when noone else could. And Dr. Fate was once able to effortlessly disguise himself as Superman and approximate his powers, And he was even able to survive an attack by a bloodlusted Ultrama

Captain Marvel was also magically powered and around the same level of strength as Pre-Crisis Superman,and even he often had to struggle to take him down one on one, or at least it wasn't a one sided fight. Dr. Fate on pure magical strength was one-shotting an evil Superman without much effort. But then again, this could all be a story for another revision thread.

Hykuu said:
Soectre never killed kismet, Kismet is a lord of order and Nabu is the strongest lord of order
I ask because Spectre directly says he's destroyed all the Lords of Chaos and Order, meaning he would have destroyed Kismet, I assume.

He killed all Lords of Order and Chaos aside from Amethyst and Mordru (Probably Vandaemon, Ynar and the Lords that empower Dove and Hawk too)

Would this also mean 2-A Pre-Crisis Mordru?

Also I've seen that Kismet scan before, I remember it showed the commonly seen Kismet is just one aspect throughout the multiverse.

Amethyst & Nabu were the only ones that could put up a fight against the Spectre. At least, based on the fact potentially Amethyst is the most powerful Lord of Order. She also easily curbstomped Mordru, who would also likely be 2-A .

1. FeelsGoodMan

Malikobama1 said:
Would this also mean 2-A Pre-Crisis Mordru?
Also I've seen that Kismet scan before, I remember it showed the commonly seen Kismet is just one aspect throughout the multiverse.
Wait... if that also applies to Pre-Crisis Mordru, would that also scale to PC Darkseid since he was able to one-shit Mordru... or would that be considered an outlier...

Man, power-scaling is bullshit.

@Jared

Powerscaling works fine with series that care somewhat about consistency. DC and especially Marvel do not, so we recurrently end up with problems.

Anyway, we mostly cannot scale between Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis continuity.

@Azathoth

So what do you think about the suggested upgrade?

Okay. It would probably be best if somebody asks Matthew Schroeder and Sandman31 to comment here as well.

TBH, I'm not comfortable with 2-A Nabu and Mordru. But yeah, the Lords of Order and Chaos do have possible multiversal feats

Okay. Can you elaborate please?

Mostly because I dont think they were portrayed to be that powerful before, I dont remember Nabu or Mordru demonstrating feats on that level

Nabu doesnt have a consistent tier 2-A feats, the Lords of Order and Chaos does have feats that can be possibly in that range. Nabu is supposed to be the most powerful Lord of Order but he doesnt any multiversal feat, he can fight the Spectre for a little while though but we dont upgrade anyone who fight the Spectre to 2-A. Also, the Lords of Order and Chaos plays a vital role in Creation , it's something usually stated to be fated or destined. The balance between the two is crucial to the universe's/multiverse's well being so I think multiversal feats from them needs to be analyzed carefully

Okay. I think that seems reasonable.

Power levels are very inconsistent in DC Comics though.

I mean Nabu not only has the feats from when he fought those two multiversal gods (which if i'm mistaken, that was the Pre-Crisis multiverse which was infinite) along with his feats fighting the Spectre, along with being confirmed with being stronger than Kismet (or at least on a comparable level) as a Lord of Order who are also Multiversal+ in power. Him being confirmed to be the strongest of the Lords of Order, but still somehow being weaker than them also doesn't make any sense, so it Seems pretty consistent, and the Spectre has shown varied degrees of power as well, but he can still be considered 2-A at his best.

That and upgrading him from 2-B to 2-A isn't extremely unreasonable, maybe a "2-B, possibly 2-A" rating could work best for now.

You mean Ynar and Vandaemon? the two renegade Lord's of Order and Chaos? Yeah, they threatened the multiversal balance, which I'm not even sure if it's multiversal since it was cause by them quitting the war between Order and Chaos which disturbed the delicate balance between two forces. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ICdzuBP8gpM/VnufDcgL55I/AAAAAAAAVwQ/T9o3DKbu5E4/s1600-Ic42/RCO025.jpg

It's like when Cain was banished from the Dreaming, the Dreaming and the real world were being teared apart because Cain is important to the Dreaming but we don't use that to make Cain higher than 9-B

The Spectre's 2-A key comes from him fighting the CoIE Anti-Momitor, when he was at his peak and amped by a ton of DC magician so we can't make anyone 2-A via scaling from him

Isn't Kismet a Lord of Order as well, and hasn't she been shown to be a Multiverse+ level being as well? (it's been a while since i've read about her so i might be wrong) and since Nabu is among the lords of order wouldn't he also be near this tier as well? Isn't there also scaling from Dominus that puts Kismet at about 2-A? And since Spectre killed most if not all the Lords of Order and Chaos, wouldn't he also scale? https://i.imgur.com/0tlKZgU.jpg

Or is Kismet just on another level from Nabu and shouldn't be scaled?

I admit i had trouble understanding the full context of Ynar and Vandaemon, but don't they talk about having complete dominance over the entire Multiverse and the All? https://i.imgur.com/6eQtOq3.jpg

Also, about Kismet, yeah she's been called a Lord of Order in a guidebook or something similar but I dont think she really is a part of the Lords

Aside from that statement, she's been portrayed as a "buffer" between the Lords so I dont think she's "properly" a member of the group

Which is why I'm skeptical in scaling Nabu and Mordru to her. That plus Nabu and Mordru lackng anything near tier 2-A feat makes me extremely uncertain with them being upgraded to 2-A

About the Lords of Order and Chaos creating universes, I think that was done by 23 beings who created the universes with their "love" or something like that

Also about what happens if the Lords of Chaos wins against the Lords of Order, I dont think thats an AP feat since it's just about the cycle of existence

"There is an order to Chaos. A detente between our two realms"

"Yes, they have their chosen time. We have ours: the cycle plays out: the universe decays, collapses into entropy. Chaos can only exist in opposition to order. The cycle is balanced"

Thank you for the evaluations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back