• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nabu (Dr Fate Classic) Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandman31 said:
Sandman31 said:
You mean Ynar and Vandaemon? the two renegade Lord's of Order and Chaos? Yeah, they threatened the multiversal balance, which I'm not even sure if it's multiversal since it was cause by them quitting the war between Order and Chaos which disturbed the delicate balance between two forces. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ICdzuBP8gpM/VnufDcgL55I/AAAAAAAAVwQ/T9o3DKbu5E4/s1600-Ic42/RCO025.jpg

It's like when Cain was banished from the Dreaming, the Dreaming and the real world were being teared apart because Cain is important to the Dreaming but we don't use that to make Cain higher than 9-B

The Spectre's 2-A key comes from him fighting the CoIE Anti-Momitor, when he was at his peak and amped by a ton of DC magician so we can't make anyone 2-A via scaling from him
Sandman31 said:
Also, about Kismet, yeah she's been called a Lord of Order in a guidebook or something similar but I dont think she really is a part of the Lords

Aside from that statement, she's been portrayed as a "buffer" between the Lords so I dont think she's "properly" a member of the group

Which is why I'm skeptical in scaling Nabu and Mordru to her. That plus Nabu and Mordru lackng anything near tier 2-A feat makes me extremely uncertain with them being upgraded to 2-A
Sandman31 said:
Also about what happens if the Lords of Chaos wins against the Lords of Order, I dont think thats an AP feat since it's just about the cycle of existence

"There is an order to Chaos. A detente between our two realms"

"Yes, they have their chosen time. We have ours: the cycle plays out: the universe decays, collapses into entropy. Chaos can only exist in opposition to order. The cycle is balanced"

Okay. I suppose that makes sense, so what statistics do you want to adjust Doctor Fate and Mordru to?

I think he should be returned to Low 2-C but the reasoning should be change since the previous tier description was horrible. He created the Helmet of Fate which contains its own universe. Kent+Inza should be downgraded too but right now I dont know to whiat tier they should be adjusted

@Jared

Yeah, I think Kismet should be beyond the Lords, though she was called a Lord of Order, she was also said to be the buffer between Chaos and Order. She and Lord Crash (The embodiment of the universal cycle) also mediated a meeting between a Lord of Order and Chaos so I think she should be pretty much above them or different enough that her feats shouldnt be used to upgrade them

@Sandman31

I am fine with if you wish to adjust the statistics. You can tell me when you have finished evaluating this.

I think they could be At least low 2-C, likely 2-C (Nabu creating the universe inside the helmet of fate. The statements about the power of the Lords plus Mordru and Glorith defeating The Infinite Ma)

Okay. That seems fine.

Perhaps we should close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back