• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mysterio (MCU) vs Pennywise (Movies)

I'm bad at writing stories for fights, so feel free to make one yourself if you'd like.

Pennywise is 9-A

Yes, I know it's a 9-A vs 8-C, but Pennywise has enough hacks and abilities to make this a fair fight. I hope this is fair at least

Fight takes place in the sewers

Mysterio does not have EDITH, and he only gets 4 drones (Can Increase/Decrease the amount of drones if it's unfair)

Speed is equal

Who Wins?

Fake News Spreader: 0

Ginger Joker: 0

Both have a heart attack and die: 0

Oh wait, in pennywise’s 9-A key, it seems to come from shapeshifting, so mysterio could easily shoot his spider form or statue form. In character, pennywise would underestimate Beck because he appears as a human, but then the drones come in and start shooting at pennywise like crazy. Does pennywise’s immorality and regen still work when shapeshifted?

Back