• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My words are The Immovable Law like the Mountains | Naruto Vs InFamous | Nix Vs Naruto

She would just fly. And Neji was heavily fatigued when that happened, not a very good feat at all. Also she can teleport at the last second.
I doubt she'd be able to avoid it in time even with those abilities considering how stealthy Naruto is at this point in the series. If he really wanted to, she would never be able to find him and again, he could just feel her heat from a distance or see it destroy his clones before trying to see if he can outlast her and force her to exhaust herself to unconsciousness, something he's more than capable of doing going by their Stamina ratings. So what exactly is stopping him from just sitting back and spamming Clones at her to exhaust with his borderline infinite stamina from Kurama constantly recharging him and also fear haxxing her non-resistant ass into Submissjon since he still has Passive Fearhax and the only way to not make it passive is if you remove it from Obito, Madara and Orochimaru's Profiles since they resist being in Kurama's Presence without being scared like Shin was.

Substitution Jutsu, Clones, Range Spamming and Predicting everything she'll do through her emotions.
  • Can Naruto endlessly use Substitution Jutsu? if not then he'll eventually run out of substitutions, which at that point Nix would just vap his shit with 100 Million Celsius heats. Also from my knowledge of the series Naruto doesn't really use Subs in this form, he would mostly use Clones which while useful, definitely have a hard cap on the amount of Naruto can use since they require Chakra to form and create.

• Naruto doesn't really range spam in any of his keys from what i know of, he's specifically a h2h fighter who occasionally uses range attacks like Rasenshuriken and TBB, he'd initially start combat with Nix h2h. Which would be terrible for him since again, her level of heat is insane and would instantly one shot Naruto if he interacted with any of her fire attacks. Nix also has Intangibility that would allow her to negate the range spam from Naruto if he decides to do that as well.

• Prediction =/= knowing the capabilities of your opponent's attack, Naruto would only be able to predict the fact Nix would attack him but not predict the fact that Nix's fire attacks would instantly vaporize him if they come in contact with or even close to his body, which at that point it would be too late for him since he'd be vap'd from existence.

None of what you said really helps Naruto from getting dookie'd on by Nix's heat tbh. So currently my vote is for Nix via vaporizing Naruto with her 100.000.000 C level heats.

• Can Naruto endlessly use Substitution Jutsu? if not then he'll eventually run out of substitutions, which at that point Nix would just vap his shit with 100 Million Celsius heats. Also from my knowledge of the series Naruto doesn't really use Subs in this form, he would mostly use Clones which while useful, definitely have a hard cap on the amount of Naruto can use since they require Chakra to form and create.

• Naruto doesn't really range spam in any of his keys from what i know of, he's specifically a h2h fighter who occasionally uses range attacks like Rasenshuriken and TBB, he'd initially start combat with Nix h2h. Which would be terrible of him since again, her level of heat is insane and would instantly one shot Naruto if he interacted with any of her fire attacks. Nix also has Intangibility that would allow her to negate the range spam from Naruto if he decides to do that as well.

• Prediction =/= knowing the capabilities of your opponent's attack, Naruto would only be able to predict the fact Nix would attack him but not predict the fact that Nix's fire attacks would instantly vaporize him if they come in contact with or even close to his body, which at that point it would be too late for him since he'd be vap'd from existence.

None of what you said really helps Naruto from getting dookie'd on by Nix's heat tbh. So currently my vote is for Nix via vaporizing Naruto with her 100.000.000 C level heats.
If she can instantly kill him by just standing next to him than how the actual **** was she a fair addition to this tournament? I'm pretty ******* certain no one in the tournament has the heat resistance necessary to do anything about that damn aura.

If she can instantly kill him by just standing next to him than how the actual **** was she a fair addition to this tournament? I'm pretty ******* certain no one in the tournament has the heat resistance necessary to do anything about that damn aura.
Nix's aura isn't 100.000.000 C, only her attacks are.

Nix's aura isn't 100.000.000 C, only her attacks are.
If that's the case then Naruto is going to ******* shit on her. Literally the only thing preventing him from doing anything was that aura at first, if it can't kill him then Fear Hax goes brrr as Naruto ******* bullies her.

unknown.png

Ignore that shii duh. Naruto just happens to not be very haxxed and also is mostly a close combat character so this match is just bad for him less about her being op.
No, that's an absurd instant win ability if it is that powerful because it has Hundreds of Meters worth of Range apparently meaning she can just teleport next to everyone in the tournament and win.

If that's the case then Naruto is going to ******* shit on her. Literally the only thing preventing him from doing anything was that aura at first, if it can't kill him then Fear Hax goes brrr as Naruto ******* bullies her.
Naruto doesn't even use Fear Manipulation in-character so idk way you're acting like this a win-con for Naruto while he's in-character 🗿

Shit isn't passive like Reiatsu, its something that Naruto has to actively use against his opponents, which is why he doesn't go around fear haxing everyone of his opponents like he did against Shin.

Naruto doesn't even use Fear Manipulation in-character so idk way you're acting like this a win-con for Naruto while he's in-character 🗿
You're right, it's not in-character for Naruto in most situations, but it is for Kurama and Naruto is in 'Win the fight' mode at all times in this Key, so he would take any chance at a W he can get.
Shit isn't passive like Reiatsu, its something that Naruto has to actively use against his opponents, which is why he doesn't go around fear haxing everyone of his opponents like he did against Shin.
It actually is Passive, we give people resistance to Fear Hax for fighting Kurama or Kyūbi Cloak Naruto as shown with Obito, Madara and Orochimaru's Profiles.

You're right, it's not in-character for Naruto in most situations, but it is for Kurama and Naruto is in 'Win the fight' mode at all times in this Key, so he would take any chance at a W he can get.
  1. So you're saying Naruto wasn't in a "Win the fight" mode in his previous fights while in this form? i'd highly disagree with that assertion if you're actually asserting such a thing.
  2. This is beyond arbitrary, saying Naruto would use an ability he quite literally never uses except for a couple specific situations because he would be in a "Win the Fight" mode/mindset isn't founded on any logical level and honestly is contradicted by the fact that Naruto doesn't go around Fear Haxxing everyone he fights even while he's actively wanting to win that encounter, which is shown with situations like Nagato, Madara, Sasuke and Obito.
It actually is Passive, we give people resistance to Fear Hax for fighting Kurama or Kyūbi Cloak Naruto as shown with Obito, Madara and Orochimaru's Profiles.
This is contradicted by Naruto's usage of the ability against Shin, were he had to actively use his fear manip to affect Shin.

Also Madara and Orochimaru have it via withstanding Kurama's presences specifically, not Naruto's, even while he's using his Kyubi cloak he isn't constantly emitting Kurama's Chakra like Kurama emits his Chakra, because if he was he would've fear haxxed literally everyone around him. Which again, show mores credence to my assertion that this ability has to be actively used in Naruto's case and isn't something that's naturally passive like it is for Kurama.

Obito also doesn't even have Fear Manipulation resistance tylk.

No, that's an absurd instant win ability if it is that powerful because it has Hundreds of Meters worth of Range apparently meaning she can just teleport next to everyone in the tournament and win.
idt its ever shown to be hundreds of meters, thats her other abilities but her aura no. and i dont think its active all the time. also precog negs teleportation, she can only affect on a physical lvl too i believe so its very limited. Also idk why ur making a big deal out of this aura or her attacks when Naruto simply needs to land a strong rasengan on someone and he ***** up their regen on a low godly level which most in this tournament don't even get beyond high mid regen.

1. So you're saying Naruto wasn't in a "Win the fight" mode in his previous fights while in this form? i'd highly disagree with that assertion if you're actually asserting such a thing.
I meant that War Arc Naruto was Borderline Bloodlusted half the time.
  1. This is beyond arbitrary, saying Naruto would use an ability he quite literally never uses except for a couple specific situations because he would be in a "Win the Fight" mode/mindset isn't founded on any logical level and honestly is contradicted by the fact that Naruto doesn't go around Fear Haxxing everyone he fights even while he's actively wanting to win that encounter, which is shown with situations like Nagato, Madara, Sasuke and Obito.
Madara and Sasuke literally resist Fear Hax, Madara's Resistance coming straight from Kurama on his Profile.
This is contradicted by Naruto's usage of the ability against Shin, were he had to actively use his fear manip to affect Shin.
He wasn't using it on Shin, Kurama was and Naruto was actively trying to get him to stop.
Also Madara and Orochimaru have it via withstanding Kurama's presences specifically, not Naruto's, even while he's using his Kyubi cloak he isn't constantly emitting Kurama's Chakra like Kurama emits his Chakra, because if he was he would've fear haxxed literally everyone around him. Which again, show mores credence to my assertion that this ability has to be actively used in Naruto's case and isn't something that's naturally passive like it is for Kurama.
Orochimaru's only On-Screen Interaction with Kurama is against KN0 and KN4 V2 Naruto, both of whom should absolutely have the Fear Hax seeing as it was KN0 Naruto that even did the feat in the first place against Shin and KN4 Naruto was mostly under Kurama's control at that point, though not fully and his Chakra was literally swirling through the ******* air like a tornado. That and Orochimaru literally had a scene where he was looking at Kurama in that fight when Naruto was transforming, so yes his resistance comes from KN4 Naruto who's inferior to MKMC Naruto and Kurama can literally just do it at any time he wants as long as his Chakra is being used.
Obito also doesn't even have Fear Manipulation resistance tylk.
I swear to God he did at one point, but it not being there at all is stupid considering Kakashi and Orochimaru both have Passive Fear Hax and he's unaffected by either of them or Kurama when he summons him whatsoever.

Again Nix can fly,
Naruto has fought people who can fly before and with his LS there's literally nothing stopping him from heeting his clones or objects at her from whatever height she goes to.
she can throw grenades that stun,
Fair but he would just avoid them with his prediction abilities and shunshin away.
she can go intangible via becoming smoke,
He's fought Intangibility before and has seen elemental Intangibility as well before, plus he can just outlast her since he has better stamina that can be recharged at a moment's notice by Kurama.
those clones are getting killed.
By what? They would never get hit by her because they outskill and predict the **** out of her. We already talked about how her Aura isn't a kill move earlier, otherwise she would be thrown out of the tournament.
She can just charge at the clones firing off fire.
Which they would dodge with little difficulty since they can predict her actions before they even happen and are more skilled than her, especially with their speed amps.

None of this mentioning the fact that he's passively fear haxxing her with Kurama. I don't care if you think it isn't consistent or whatever, we currently accept it as a passive.

Naruto has fought people who can fly before and with his LS there's literally nothing stopping him from heeting his clones or objects at her from whatever height she goes to.
Teleportation hard counters. Turning to smoke counters too

He's fought Intangibility before and has seen elemental Intangibility as well before, plus he can just outlast her since he has better stamina that can be recharged at a moment's notice by Kurama.
Can he touch and damage smoke based intangibility?

By what? They would never get hit by her because they outskill and predict the **** out of her. We already talked about how her Aura isn't a kill move earlier, otherwise she would be thrown out of the tournament.
Idk, her page says her aura's fire can literally burn Cole. not exactly sure but its wtv if its wrong. She'd kill with her fire balls, their explosion is a couple meters it seems so a group of clones would definitely get killed trying to rush her.

Which they would dodge with little difficulty since they can predict her actions before they even happen and are more skilled than her, especially with their speed amps.

None of this mentioning the fact that he's passively fear haxxing her with Kurama. I don't care if you think it isn't consistent or whatever, we currently accept it as a passive.
Naruto just knows negative intent but won't actually know what's coming or see what's coming like the sharingan so I think it's not too important here, I will admit it'll be harder for Nix to hit but not impossible.

I mean u should care? If you could prove it's passive then I'd take it into account as something Kuruma would attempt in battle but it seems extremely ooc for this key of Naruto so I'm ignoring it.

I'm just gonna give an overall view of how I think the fight would go.

Nix and Naruto spawn in, Naruto does shadow clones and Nix see's this and just starts teleporting away from all the clones to avoid them which she can spam and teleport hundreds of meters away to avoid the massive swarm of narutos or just fly hundreds of meters away making the clones have to change direction multiple times never landing a hit. Considering her reactive evolution being based on stressing her body, fighting hundreds of clones would easily progress her abilities so her teleportation should grow to become better and more accurate to dodge the clones easier (This is really only if she ends up getting up close and having to do h2h). As I noted above, her explosions with her fire can reach just a couple of meters, same with her smoke which can suffocate the clones, her napalm grenades which can stun and hold the clones in the air. Naruto's greatest counter is his stamina and spamming clones. She evades every attack and needs just one fire ball on Naruto to kill him. I would vote Naruto if Nix didn't have so much to throw at the clones but sadly NIX FRA.

Clones aren't just for offense, but for defense too.

Can Nix tell which clone's the real one? Even if she does, Naruto can just have clones jump in front of him to block the attack while he scrambles in his cloud of clones. Your points are directed to Nix defending herself against the clones, but I don't think that's enough to auto-win if she can't attack effectively

There's also the fact that Naruto has dura-neg with Rasenshuriken and its huge AoE, which he can get tricky with using his arms like he did with the 3rd Raikage- so the whole one shot thing goes both ways- he can also expand the Rasenshuriken quite suddenly as soon as she thinks she dodged it.

...Wait Rasenshuriken is restricted... well any Rasengan can be expanded in size too on a dime if I recall (Pain fight against the dogs? Boruto vs Momo?), and be guided with the Chakra arms like how he did the Planetary Rasengan versus Lord Mu

Shunshin is apparently a thing that is counted as a speed amp on this site- I thought it was just a passive things more advanced ninja learned to do with their Chakra but if it's treated as a speed amp, I'll just say that Naruto can just use that along with surface scaling and water scaling to wall jump into buildings and stuff to dodge fireballs

There's also ninja tools like his Demon Wind Shuriken (yeah I try to use english names because they're cooler fight me), which provide reasons for Nix to dodge, teleport, into the place Naruto wants her to go (after all she can't be too far away or her ranged attacks become easier to dodge since the distance will help naruto out seeing their trajectories). With his massive numbers he can influence her to go to place with less numbers and get nailed there (he can use Shuriken Everywhere from Naruto's Ninja Handbook to produce omnidirectional blades everywhere outwards- if he doesn't have enough ammo, have clones transform into them). If for some reason she decides to dodge normally or momentarily use intangibility instead of teleport, the Shadow Shuriken Jutsu can hit her with a second attack, and if she dodges that, Naruto can use the Transformation jutsu to attack again like he did against Zabuza- or use paper bombs placed on the Shuriken to explode her up. Since shuriken and kunai and blackish in color, they'd be hard to spot when she's trying to teleport

We also shouldn't forget that... Naruto's a ninja, stealth is supposed to be his thing- especially in New Yor-... **** it's Wakanda... there's still buildings and secret railways if I recall from the Black Panther movie. If he needs to, the clones could easily be the distraction he needs to get the jump on her with a Rasenshuriken, and he can travel quite far in the air given the Pain fight (the smoke bomb strategy- oh yeah those are things too- if they don't exist paper bombs do exist), and he can do the same here with Chakra arms like he did with Second Tsuchikage Mu. Combined with stamina and the ability to keep hidden to conserve himself to wait for the right chance- she'll get tired and he can jump her. If you go with the argument that he'd run out of Chakra by then, he can have some clones gathering Sage Chakra, and then use Frog Kumite to dura neg too- even if she dodges it, the aura of Sage Mode straight up just hits her like with that one Path of Pain that got folded- who had Rinnegan enhanced senses from many different viewpoints on top of being the evolution of the Sharingan which already has Precog and Chakra Sensing. There's also the smoke based intangibility or teleportation argument... but that's the point of stealth- and say the answer is just "fly so high he can't reach", then all of her attacks start becoming easier to see and dodge- no matter how fast your attacks are the more distance you have in between, the easier it is to dodge. The Transformation Jutsu will also help too to catch her off guard for a sneak attack and on the defensive side hide his location.

All he needs to worry about is fireballs to attack right? Like, the stun grenades are all projectiles, but at that point it might as well be a one-shot fireball since that's just a two-step process- might as well just use fireballs. Plus he resists paralysis inducement to stun grenades may not work in the first place. The smoke suffocating Naruto clones doesn't seem all that impressive when the smoke can just... be blown away by Rasengans (quite sure they have a displacing wind effect, like he did versus Sasuke's fireball at the hospital). Oh, and this can apply the smoke intangibility again, just disperse her and she dies- of course if she does reform or something he can nail her right when she does from behind before she can react

As for the Fear Hax, while I personally don't care, I certainly HOPE the Naruto VS Community actually knows what they're saying that it's passive- it's there for a reason, listed as passive- so I'd wait for proof or make a CRT or something. Naruto is like, one of our most important verses so we should better get it right. But since Kurama is... on his side and has a sense of self-preservation, I'm quite sure he'd try to help Naruto with the fear hax because if Naruto dies, Kurama gets got too if i recall

He can also Regenerate from damage- so it'd help against the heat at least a little for survive some mistakes too, especially if it just grazes him.

i would also like to point out that Substitution Jutsu exists and its the most broken jutsu ever and Naruto can just do that whenever he wants even after getting hit or some stupid crap, he can even do it with clones like Kakashi did in like episode 2

Imma just Naruto FRA to prevent FRA Trains like people like to do to Gunvolt Characters- he has a lot of different ways to approach the fight and has the brains to do it

Last edited:
Naruto absolutely doesn't beat Nix and the reasoning for why Naruto beats her aren't satisfactory imo, but i deadass do not care at all to debate in this thread anymore (currently working on profiles, which has completely sapped my want to debate rn)

So i'm fine with Naruto advancing in the tournament even though i definitely believe Nix wins.

Kinda wild.

Anyway Nix FRA. I think tbh it's very close but Nix pulls through with her attacks and tele spam alongside hiding.

Not even Cole's Radar Sense which can keep track of 'suspicious energy' and people pretending to be enemies even track Nix iirc.

Kinda wild.

Anyway Nix FRA. I think tbh it's very close but Nix pulls through with her attacks and tele spam alongside hiding.
Naruto still has Passive Fearhax that completely paralyzes his enemies.
Not even Cole's Radar Sense which can keep track of 'suspicious energy' and people pretending to be enemies even track Nix iirc.
Naruto has literally been able to see through the same kind of disguises in the war arc using KCM and tracks the enemies emotions themselves, he's finding her with no difficulty.

Back