• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Two-Weeks Notice...

I am very sad to see you leave, and would much prefer if you stay at least a while longer. Please try to take care of yourself, and good luck with all of your future endeavours.

Udlmaster said:
Schindler's list - John Williams - NL orchestra
Schindler's list - John Williams - NL orchestra

A terrible loss

I genuinely think the wiki has lost one of its most consistent and reliable but also cool and overall badass people, it's very sad to hear your going.
But life gives and takes and it's hard to see what it will give in exchange for you, you're quite invaluable as a friend, as a debater and as an Admin.

Forever will there be a "MrKingofNegativity" shaped hole in the wiki and our hearts.

Farewell, King of Verses Battle.

I never get know which sort of "jokes" you mentioned a year ago.

It would have never changed my view of you anyway.

Good luck, King of Negativity.

Good luck with your future. I hope things go well for you and you get what you want in life dude.

Long live the King!

@Mr King of Negativity, you will be missed. And really bad Doom Eternal got delayed; was hoping to revise that alongside you. Fair well, Azathoth Jr.

This is honestly a terrible birthday present. It's a shame to see you go, King, as you've been one of the most consistently professional and passionate members on this wiki as far as I'm concerned. I wish there was more to say, but literally anyone else could say it better than I.

All I can really say is thank you for everything you've done for this community, and I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Goodbye, Mr. King, and see you on the other side, you glorious bastard.

I'll remember the things you told me on discord. Hey, I'll try to push for a few of 'em, if the opportunity arises.

Rest well.

@Starter Pack

Agreed. Thank you for all of you help over the years MrKing.

Back