• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bump.

1. So basically the Top Tiers get downgraded on a scale from Low to High 4-C.

2. Azathoth seems ok with Twilight having a Low 4-C profile via scaling to Chancellor Neighsay. Though I'm not 100% sure if he is completely on board. And whether or not it is possibly, likely, or at least is currently unknown.

I don't see how that would limit the power of anyone who has shown to be capable of raising the sun.

1.Yes.

2. I didn't say that, as Neighsay isn't Low 4-C.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I don't see how that would limit the power of anyone who has shown to be capable of raising the sun.

2. I didn't say that, as Neighsay isn't Low 4-C.
Didn't you say you didn't see a problem with scaling to Neighsay if trying to go for a likely or higher?

Still personally don't see the Pos as unreliable. I really haven' t seen any major contradictory instances post alicorn where she actually struggles with enemies. I mean the Storm guards are 6-C. But I don't renember her actually struggling. The only times she ever did was when they had anti-magic equipment. But she was never physically overpowered, nor did they tank her blows without their equipment to save them. At least to my knowledge.

Just saying that I don't find them to be a good example.

The video goes directly to the relevant time. Twilight and Rainbow Dash together are barely able to push back against one of Tempest's Storm Guards trying to move the windmill.

@Ant

Tia and those that scale to her are 4-C. Anyone Discord level and above is High 4-C. Alicorn Twilight as of right now is "At least 6-C, likely higher" in her base.

The PoS statement is still not something that should be disregarded so easily. You say it is unreliable due to Twilight having issues with enemies her friends have problems with consistently, when it isn't consistent in the slightest. Those are 2 examples where she is portrayed as having problems vs dozens I've told you about where she didn't. Or is portrayed as way above her friends.

Does most of what I told you about make her Low 4-C? No. But they do contradict your argument about how "Twilight consistently struggles with 6-C, thus her comparison is not consistent."

On a note unrelated to Twilight, I've found what could be another potential 4-A feat for Discord. At the end of the recent episode, Discord snaps his fingers and turns the environment from a starry night into the credits.

Why is this a potential feat? Because Discord is the one who did it. His finger snap is blatantly what turns the imagery into the credits scene.

How seriously we take this is unlikely that much, but I may as well get opinions anyways. Just to be sure.

...I, I mean at the end of the episode? He snapped his fingers to warp the scene to the end credits. You literally can't miss it.

Lightbuster30 said:
Those are 2 examples where she is portrayed as having problems vs dozens I've told you about where she didn't. Or is portrayed as way above her friends.
You literally did the opposite of this.

Lightbuster30 said:
...I, I mean at the end of the episode? He snapped his fingers to warp the scene to the end credits. You literally can't miss it.
I think this is as much a feat as when Pinkie stopped the credits.

Now that Games Workshop somehow decided it was a good idea to publish kids-friendly Warhammer comicbooks, I hope we eventually get a crossover with MLP.

So is anybody willing to apply the agreed upon changes?

It seems kind of silly to downgrade the god tiers to 4-C, just because a character hasn't consistently shown feats, even if they have performed these feats several times while extremely casual. If it took all of Celestia's power, maybe you could call it an outlier, but it doesn't.

I kinda agree and disagree if that makes sense.

And adding on to Azathoths comment. I don't see how I contradicted myself. She is explicitely stated to be far above ponies like Sunset Shimmer, even in her unicorn form. Trixie had to get an amulet that made her a top tier unicorn just to beat Twilight, yet Starlight can replicate those spells with ease. Much like how Sunset doesn't compare to Twilight, Twilight doesn't compare to Starlight (as a unicorn).

From my viewpoint, Twilight being comparable to her friends, and struggling with monsters on par with said friends is a massive outlier or PIS. Mostly based on how easily she restrained them all easily as a unicorn with Telekinesis, is stated to be way stronger than unicorns on par with said friends, and yet is way out of her league in comparison to top tier unicorns like AA Trixie, or Starlight. When Discord had the 5 Element Bearers in his grasp, who saved all their plots? Did they escape on their own? No, it was Twilight who saved them.

Done, though a few of the pages still probably need some cleaning. Certain things are phrased pretty weirdly, and it seems like every other time something's been revised, there are multiple characters who people just ignore.

Seriously, multiple human EQG characters had "At the very least Solar System level" durability for taking hits from Sunset Shimmer.

@Azathoth

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

Back