• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 10 cover
I swear to god if this is an April fools joke...

Going by the cover, it's going to be an epilogue based off after Twilight's ascension, not the timeskip. I guess that makes sense since they wouldn't reveal it this early if it was afterwards. Oh well, a little disappointing but still hype.

Andy Price still can't draw Spike worth a bit, but we still love him

DoggoRoboto said:
Season 10 cover
I swear to god if this is an April fools joke...
Going by the cover, it's going to be an epilogue based off after Twilight's ascension, not the timeskip. I guess that makes sense since they wouldn't reveal it this early if it was afterwards. Oh well, a little disappointing but still hype.

Andy Price still can't draw Spike worth a bit, but we still love him
I always did want a 10th season instead of 9 for MLP. Not really about having more, 10 is just a more appealing number than 9 to me.

Huh. So, if this isn't one of those April Fools jokes, the expanded universe will continue on for a while. My wish for Cozy might actually come true (keep in mind, we don't know what happened in between the time skip, and we don't actually know if they are still trapped in stone by the end of it, we barely get much focus on how Equestria has changed at the end and don't even know how Cadence and Shining Armor are doing). I would also hope that these comics would show how Twilight got that second transformation. I have always hated things that are unrevealed. I don't like having to use my brain and figure things out for myself, entertainment is made to...entertain you, not make you think.

So, thinking about Season 10. What are stories and stuff you guys want to see? Some stuff I think would be interesting to see. (spoilers below)

• Who eventually became the new mayor of Ponyville? Do you think Mayor Mare is still in charge after all these years or do you think she retired? I always liked the idea that Diamond Tiara would become the new mayor but she'd probably be to young in the timeskip, assuming the skip was only 20 years.
  • Did Granny Smith pass away? We don't see her in the ending iirc. A story about the Apple family visiting her grave would be sweet, and somber.
  • Any additions to Ponyville in the past few years? Noteworthy new businesses? Businesses changing owners? Did any of the kids get their own houses and families? Memorials or structures erected for noteworthy events?
  • Everypony's interactions with Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich's daughter and Big Mac's and Sugar Belle's kid. Being such a close knit group of friends, I have no doubt they treat them like their own nieces but still.
  • Silver Spoon's family. I really just want Silver Spoon to get something. Especially after Big Jim mentioned that Hasbro shot down the idea of a Silver Spoon focus episode in the past.

I would like to know what caused Twilight's second transformation, and if it made her ageless. I would also like to know what's gonna happen with Cozy Glow, and what Shining Armor and Cadence moved onto after Flurry Heart became ruler of the Crystal Empire, though judging by the fact that Twilight isn't in he second transformed state in the advertisement, I think these issues are gonna be set in between the time skip. Hopefully they can answer questions like what's gonna happen to Cozy Glow and what caused Twilight's second transformation, but I don't think they are gonna answer questions that only pertained to the epilogue, so we probably won't learn those questions from the comics and will need to ask the showrunners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back