• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to upgrade Ae 2 Isis Remnant Light novel

I want to upgrade Ae 2 isis Remnant

isis kills the legions made alive with her death magic
scenes:

Life that says "Incarnation of death no matter how many soldiers you kill, I will create a legion that surpasses that",
Scans:

the meaning of that death incarnation is isis who killed the legion made of life

sc:Ln volume 6 chapter 2

Conclusion:Isis gets Ae2 because isis is the incarnation of death

Sorry if it's weird, because this is my first time upgrading a character 🙏🙏

Agree/Dissagree and the reasons

Last edited:
not sure but I dont think thats enough reasoning.

alot of members are also kind of busy with the 1A thread so not sure if they will respond

Huh, i just saw this

But anyway, i don't think this is enough sadly, "incarnation of death" doesn't mean she 100% gets AE, at best it's just a supporting evidence

Huh, i just saw this

But anyway, i don't think this is enough sadly, "incarnation of death" doesn't mean she 100% gets AE, at best it's just a supporting evidence
Why not?, this is enough reason I think, because the incarnation of death will get ae2 and death is a concept, sorry for my bad english

Why not?, this is enough reason I think, because the incarnation of death will get ae2 and death is a concept, sorry for my bad english
the thing is Isis did not embody the concept of death iirc, judging from the wiki quote here
Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.
While Isis can definitely live without her magic power of death so imo she didn't qualify sadly

but she could get CM type 2 death manip though, could be wrong

Being an incarnation/embodiment on it's own doesn't give AE, you have to either be immortal due to it, or exist only as that thing you embody, ie Isis would have to be death itself with no physical body, so she doesn't qualify.

Being an incarnation/embodiment on it's own doesn't give AE, you have to either be immortal due to it, or exist only as that thing you embody, ie Isis would have to be death itself with no physical body, so she doesn't qualify.
Oh, so isis don't get ae, thanks for the information

Back