• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually wait are we gonna have numbers for 20% and 30%, I only ask because before we scaled 30% as 1.5x as strong as 20% (at least I saw people do it in Versus Matches before)
No, we don't treat Izuku's percentages like actual percentages. 30% is an unknown amount stronger than 20% at the moment.

Endeavor Agency Arc (Chapter 247), he states his base limit is 10 to 15%, with 20% being as high as he can go without damaging himself.

Since World Heroes Mission takes place after this, but well before the War Arc, Izuku's percentage use is 10 to 15%.

Good point.

If you're okay with the proposals Therefir then I'll just step back from this thread and take a look later on, after I've found time to watch the movie.
The proposals and scaling look solid and the calcs correct. These upgrades also create a better bridge between high tiers and top tiers. It should be fine to apply.

What about Izuku's profile split, will it be called Izuku Midoriya (Deku) (Pre-Final Act)/(Final Act)?

We also need staff help to split his profile up as well.

Does the Paranormal Liberation War Arc even in the Final Act, or was that the last arc before the final act? That's why I'm a little iffy on the name, though obviously I don't want to call it Paranormal Liberation War Arc or something, that'd be horrible.

Edit: I guess Final Act can be fine, since we call the first key U.A. Beginning Saga despite also covering the provisional hero license exam arc.

The first key for his new profile will include the PLF War and Dark Deku, and we already composite arcs together sorta, like with joint training and overhaul.

So I think its fine for him to be Final Act since there's not much else to call it without a long or weird name. The PLF war is like a standalone moment of the series that doesn't fit into any arc category, and is overtaken in importance by the Final Act, so making the Final Act the moment of distinction shouldn't be confusing for anyone.

It's like the PLF war was the prelude to the Final Act, rather than a continuation of the arc that came before.

Alright, they're all done.

Going to link their profiles to bakugo and shoto's now where relevant, and then we can move on to the Deku profile split

Also should Leviathan be a berserker since he's on trigger and can't talk, just yells

Last edited:
Alright, they're all done.

Going to link their profiles to bakugo and shoto's now where relevant, and then we can move on to the Deku profile split

Also should Leviathan be a berserker since he's on trigger and can't talk, just yells
He’s the dnd barbarian stereotype in a nutshell

Oh just remembered.

If Bakugo is now 8-B with his Howitzer, Rappa's AP should be 8-B as well for breaking Yakuza Arc Unbreakable Kirishima. Since both him and Bakugo believed he could withstand his Howitzer. With the only issue being that the attack would destroy the building.

This would upgrade Fat Gum's durability as well.

If Bakugo is now 8-B with his Howitzer, Rappa's AP should be 8-B as well for breaking Yakuza Arc Unbreakable Kirishima. Since both him and Bakugo believed he could withstand his Howitzer. With the only issue being that the attack would destroy the building.

He believed it, but is there any proof that it actually took place? Do we know for sure that Kirishima could withstand his Howitzer? Maybe he was just judging it off of Bakugo's earlier display of the Howitzer.

He believed it, but is there any proof that it actually took place? Do we know for sure that Kirishima could withstand his Howitzer? Maybe he was just judging it off of Bakugo's earlier display of the Howitzer.
I assume that is correct, since the Sports Festival Howitzer is the one being rated as 8-B.

Also Bakugo was pretty certain he'd be fine as well, since I doubt he'd actually seriously harm Kirishima. With Sato's only concern being the destruction of the building, not Kirishima being hurt. So I think it should be fine. Also Kirishima himself stated that he had to train until he can take attacks as strong as Rappa's.

And instantly ask Bakugo, Sato, and Izuku to use him as a punching bag. Kind of implying they're inferior to Rappa's strength.

Welp, time to get started on Deku

So do I just edit his existing one, make a new one and move on? Or is it more complex than that

Last edited:
We need to agree on the names of both profiles, the subtitle we're going for appears to be Pre-Final Act and Final Act?

Then we need staff to change the name of his first profile, and make his "second" one.

Would be good to have a sandbox/blog of them both before making the changes, so we can agree with how we split up everything.

Can we combine the Joint Training Arc and the Endeavor Agency Arc into one key? It could be called Rise of Villains Saga or something.

I'm suggesting this because it makes things easier to explain and it looks better that way.

I dislike ignoring his 8% or putting his 8% and 10 to 15% in the same key as people are going to think he can use Blackwhip in combat in that key. And I don't see why we should have At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C, High 8-C with 8%, Low 7-C with 10%, higher with 15%, 7-C with 20%, 7-A with 100%.

It's only be three keys U.A. Beginning Saga, Joint Training Arc, and Endeavor Agency Arc or whatever. His method of using 20% is also different in comparison.

I think it is fine to keep them separate and don't see any clutter.

Unless we remove all of Izuku's keys and make his profile one big thing. /s

Can we combine the Joint Training Arc and the Endeavor Agency Arc into one key? It could be called Rise of Villains Saga or something.

I'm suggesting this because it makes things easier to explain and it looks better that way.
Nah, 8% has too much screentime and too many feats by itself to be ignored. It's his most recognized percentage besides 5%

Also, after the split, he'll only have three keys, so it will be easy to follow since viewers of the page will see a sharp difference.

Also I think having his "base percentage" being the defining point for his keys is a good principal we shouldn't get rid of. 10% is his base at this point in time, not 8%, so it shows growth warranting its own key. The higher proficiency with blackwhip is another thing to note as well

But we are not ignoring it, 8% will be still there and he can use Blackwhip even if it's just for a second.

Instead of "At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C, High 8-C with 8%, Low 7-C with 10%, higher with 15%, 7-C with 20%, 7-A with 100%" we are gonna have this clusterfuck "At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C, High 8-C with 8%, 7-C with 20%, 7-A with 100% | At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C, Low 7-C with 10%, higher with 15%, 7-C with 20%, 7-A with 100%"
Having 20% not only two times, but the first one just saying "stronger than 15%", while having 15% in the following key it just weird.

Worst of all, Deku doesn't gain a single new skill with this key, its only purpose is to add 10% and 15%, percentages brought as an afterthought, never to be mentioned again.

He can't even use it for a second, I know he can use it but writing a note on his profile that his 8% is special and is before the Endeavor Agency Arc and ignore certain ability that he uses in this key is very roundabout. His Blackwhip is only a spit, and single little tingle that he doesn't use in battle.

This is not only wrong but confusing. The three keys is simple and easier to understand. Who cares about 20% multiple times, he has 100% multiple times as well. That isn't an argument about anything. Izuku usage of 20% and his style of fighting in World Heroes Mission is vastly different than he was in the Joint Training Arc.

They should not be merged together and ignored. When 10 to 15% Izuku is vastly different in almost every single way when it comes to fighting.

I will not agree with merging them, even if others do not agree with me, I see it as a unwise decision.

But we are not ignoring it, 8% will be still there and he can use Blackwhip even if it's just for a second.

Instead of "At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C, High 8-C with 8%, Low 7-C with 10%, higher with 15%, 7-C with 20%, 7-A with 100%" we are gonna have "At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C, High 8-C with 8%, 7-C with 20%, 7-A with 100% | At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C, Low 7-C with 10%, higher with 15%, 7-C with 20%, 7-A with 100%"
Having 20% not only two times, but the first one just saying "stronger than 15%" while having 15% after it just makes things weird.
That's honestly just an issue with how the percentages were introduced.

Deku jumped from 8 to 20 out of nowhere, then didn't improve his max after growing from 8 to 10. That's just narratively how he progressed. So I think anyone would understand the distinction being put there, especially since its noted that 20% puts a harsh limit on his overall ability in the first key its used.

So despite a different key, I think anyone can interpret that 20% > 15%, even if the 20% is shown first.

Back