• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions

im honestly just happy were getting 8-B Deku, Second though we shouldnt take the Bullet thing to seriously.. for now its fine considering the story but in the future there might be a calc that puts characters at Hypersonic or High Hypersonic range only for it not to be seriously cause they cant "Dodge Bullets"

I'm perfectly fine with all these upgrades although if Deku's 100% is 8-A than that should scale to Muscular who completely tanked a 100% smash.

The weird thing is that this feat of power loader doesn't exist in the anime.

@Therefir

Manga is the primary canon. Anime is just there for expansion and clarification.

Reppuzan said:
@Therefir
Manga is the primary canon. Anime is just there for expansion and clarification.
I know but in the anime they tend to have better feats.

You think this is enough input?

If so, after school I can apply the upgrades (I even have some source already edited, just gotta copy and paste)

I think the battle that Izuku have with Jotaro Kujo should be deleted, since Izuku's full cowl is not high 8-C anymore.

Therefir said:
I think the battle that Izuku have with Jotaro Kujo should be deleted, since Izuku's full cowl is not high 8-C anymore.
Should tournament arc still be high 8-C and these upgrades apply to after that arc?

If so, still legal.

Agree with the upgrading all might's ap, as for speed that statement about his prime, was only in reference to his strength, not speed.

It is relevant here. Seems fine to me, not a calc member but if approved it should be fine to upgrade All Might and Co. It scales to All for One and Possible Endevor/Noumu due to endevor beating noumos with ease, and noumu for being designed to kill a weakened all might.

As for the speed though... That is more open to interpretation, I think 'At Least Supersonic, Likely Higher is better' We went over this, but power =\= speed.

Well, All for One called his current self "slow" compared to his Prime. I thought it would've referred to all his capabilities being a sixtieth of what they used to be.

He only stated, that in his prime it would have taken him 5 punches to beat noumu, but in his current state it took 300, nothing about speed is there, was he faster in his prime? Probably but we don't know how much, unless i am mis-remembering the statement and it literally says that all of all might's abilities are 1/60 of what they used to be.

Celestial Pegasus said:
He only stated, that in his prime it would have taken him 5 punches to beat noumu, but in his current state it took 300, nothing about speed is there, was he faster in his prime? Probably but we don't know how much, unless i am mis-remembering the statement and it literally says that all of all might's abilities are 1/60 of what they used to be.
Pretty sure you are right. I dont recall after the fight, either anime or manga saying he was this fast in prime. Although it does scale to his power obviously, I am fine with it if the calc is accepted.

KinkiestSins said:
It is relevant here. Seems fine to me, not a calc member but if approved it should be fine to upgrade All Might and Co. It scales to All for One and Possible Endevor/Noumu due to endevor beating noumos with ease, and noumu for being designed to kill a weakened all might.
I'm pretty sure the Noumu that Endeavor fought wasn't as strong as the original.

No, it wasn't. I read the manga of those chapters, and when they asked to unleash them, they stated they weren't ready and weren't nearly as strong as the original.

Endeavour should be just plain 8-A, likely much higher.

I think deku break the sound barrier in the new chapter.

In the last panel, not only that but long ago shigaraki say that Izuku's speed in 100% is comparable to all might:
Break sound barrier
Izuku's speed

Izuku's speed in one for all 100% should be upgraded to Supersonic+ scalling from all might, also he easily blitz Monster Chisaki, who should be considerable faster than Fusion Chisaki, who defeat Nighteye, and base Chisaki can keep up with Mirio, one of the top contenders for the rank of number one hero, placing him above several pro heroes.

Where does the transonic speed even come from?

As far as I know we only have a subsonic+ calc for someone dodging Shoto's Ice, and a Supersonic calc for All Might.

So why are some characters transonic, and All Might supersonic+?

But why is he even transonic? Even if a character blitzes another one, as long as there is no calc, the speed doesn't upgrade. Otherwise FT wouldn't be stuck at hypersonic+ for more than 6 years.

Stain should be "at least subsonic+", not "transonic"

cause Pro Heroes are vastly faster than characters that are subsonic+.. like a shit ton and Stain is known as a Hero killer who has killed many professional Heroes by him self

Aaaand... How does this prove they are transonic? Since when can we change speeds just because someone blitzes someone or is massively faster? That's why we have the "at least, likely higher" rating. I could argue that a lot of characters in other series are far faster, but they won't get a new speed scaling.

@Torch

The gap between Subsonic+ and Transonic is literally borderline. It's not as ridiculous as you might think. There's a less than 2x difference between the absolute lowest value of Subsonic+ and the absolute lowest value of Transonic.

In addition, even characters known for having relatively low mobility and speed like Kirishima have reacted to bullets being aimed at their faces.

@Repuzzan

But their Subsonic+ feat was borderline between subsonic and subsonic+.

There are a lot of series that have high ends of hypersonic+ tiers, but don't get upgraded despite Character A being able to blitz Character B who blitzes Character C.

I have nothing against BNHA being faster, since I really enjoy the verse, but accepting speeds without proof is way too shaky.

Also dodging bullets requires having subsonic reactions, which everybody already has.

@Torch

You'd have to cite those characters for analysis because making generalizing statements isn't helpful.

@Repuzzan

Characters never got upgraded just because of "blitzing" or being far faster than someone. That is calc stacking, and it's not allowed on this website as far as I know.

Back