• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #3

Let's admit it, though: Jirou probably isn't gonna be relevant once Class 1-A gets upgraded into full-fledged heroes.

Mand21 said:
Let's admit it, though: Jirou probably isn't gonna be relevant once Class 1-A gets upgraded into full-fledged heroes.
she will always be best girl in my heart regardless

i got some dope images for future threads OvO so we have to keep these things active.

Momo is unquestionable best girl. 10/10 Body and lovely personality. I'm taking it if you don't want lol.

i like both of them but i feel as if Momo personality is funny for the type of rich smart girl she is. She doesnt know how normal people live and can sometime over do things which makes her smartness down to earth imo.

Who do you guys think the top 3 smartest students in the first years are?? I personally had Deku at number 1 but Momo has shown to be able to get somethings right that Deku can not

Mini trivia: "La Brava" means "the good girl" in Italian.

When I first read that I thought the translator translated it into Italian ovo.

Deku is the fastest thinker while Momo is the best at book smarts. Bakugou has the best street smarts and seems good at... reading people and tatics and deploying his own?

So I'd probably rank them at... 1. Deku, 2. Momo, and 3, 4 and 5 are disputed by Shouto, Iida and Bakugou. Does Shouto have any impressive intellectual feats? Iida is good at arguing and logics/logistics. So I guess... 3. Bakugou, 4. Iida and 5. Shouto.

i actually forgot about Baku lol i guess ill have to put him above Ida. To be honest Ida isnt smart to me the author ljust makes him seem like the kid who always follows the rules and gave him glassres to me look smart tbh. I actually thought Todoroki was smart but havent seen too much stuff from when we started seeing him in action. Guess Baku is understimated lol. When i think about it, the idea he had for his costume and equipment was actually something a genius would think of. He really knows how to make his power better.

MugenRyu said:
La Brava is a better best girl than big boob girl and earphone girl. :v
I was hoping La Brava and the white haired guy (forgot his name) would attend the school

Bakugou is a genius with high mobility for his speed. People underestimate him quite a lot when he managed to overcome smart guy Deku's speed and power advantage through One For All 8% with skill and point out Deku's flaws later. That's a guy who can face baseline AP stomps and power through them with his wits.

I honestly think Baku should get an atleast to his profile cause i just dont see him being weaker than Todoroki and Deku personally tbh... we just havent seen much from him in the manga and i think that is a problem. Honestly i think if Deku wasnt the main character Bakugo should have been it and changed Deku into a character who knew what it took to be a hero and was great and brave and was considered the (main character type of guy) and let Baku had been a guy who wanted to be a hero but had to coupe with his anger clouding his judgement while still striving to be the world's greatest hero and having to face hardships down the line with villains coming after him and his classmates disowing him and making im feel bad for not being Hero material

Well Todoroki is faster than Bakugo in a race. Even with explosion boost Bakugo still lost to Todoroki in the race despite him already sweating more than before. (Slow starter)

They were not fighting each other either since they were more focused on beating Izuku. Bakugo is obviously smarter though since he's No.3 while Todoroki is No.5.

Bakugo also isn't that much stronger than Izuku since 5% can make him bleed and Izuku stated that 8% was him being ahead of Bakugo. (Obviously not including his big blast but you know what he means)

Bakugo still won because he's a way more skilled than Izuku, can easily able to see all of his flaws, and I'm also positive Bakugo has a better reaction time than Izuku.

In other words, Bakugou really needs to step up his game or he's gonna get trashed. Maybe High 8-C with the next arc? Maybe 8-B?

TBH in verse i think Baku would beat SHouto in a fight tho he is smart enough and Baku actually has a crazy knack forfighting.

I also dont except him being faster than Baku cause that was techincally filler

I headcanonize without evidence that Bakugou is right now High 8-C and shall soon become 8-B, and that by the time he becomes a hero, there'll be a "plus" there or even an actual 8-A rating.

Back