• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #10

i would'nt say she's winning, but she's doing well against them. the reason she's doing so well is because they're arent any citizens around to get in the way, so she can go all out

Crust gets to fight this chapter? Awesome him and the samurai dude are the main ones in the top 10 I wanted to see in action.

ah, ok, and i looked up dthe definition of pulverised. didnt use the word right, what i meant was that she kicked off the top of the Nomu's head.

Sora and buff riku said:
Also these High-End are also most likely stronger than Hood considering "he" was just a prototype.
I believe these still are prototypes, because Dr. Robotnik he still needs all for one's help in completing them. Shiguraki is Supposed to be the perfected one.

Wait, what, where does it say he'll be a nomu? He'll be a modified human with a perfect quirk body, but he won't be just like a normal nomu will he?

Can't wait to see Shigaraki wake up, I want him to stomp all the heroes and take all their quirks, he could get Hellfire and all those other powerful quirks, it would be amazing, plus with his new body, he could handle them all

Ugh, so hyped

i doubt he's going to take Hellflame

the drawback's way too bad for a power that is way weaker than what he already has

All your theories are wack. Shigaraki is going to take Wash's quirk and become the greatest washing machine on Earth named All for Wash

first of all they got the quirk bullets AND .. overhuals arm which possibly means they got his quirk also.. they might give it to point of the nemus

I think it's fine.

Maybe all of the High-Ends are similar in power and the only thing that makes them different is like a single quirk and Hoods is being able to hold other lesser Nomu's. I'd be fine with that.

Yeah I don't see why Hood would be special. The doctor doesn't see him as special either besides being the first and just being a prototype and unlike Hood these High-Ends are seemingly learning to speak and talk more fluently way faster than him to so I think these Nomu are as fast and as powerful as them but most likely smarter.

The fact they share the same Quirks should be proof they're just as capable as Hood, they even seem smarter. They've been in development for a longer time than Hood so that makes sense.

So Gentle finally appeared in the anime and it's glorious, his voice actor is great and his fancy background music is cool too, can't wait to see more of him in the anime

Also guys is it actually possible for someone to actually calc this crater that the 100% Smash Air Pressure caused along with Ryukyu [[1]] It might get us a higher AP then what we have now but I don't know if some tried to calc it.

Back