• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Who do y’all think takes each of these matchups:
  • All Might (Prime) VS Bakugo (Final Arc)
  • Endeavor (Prime) VS Shoto (Final Arc)
  • Endeavor (Prime) VS Lemillion (Final Arc)
Speed unequalized btw

All Might beats his ass. Bakugo was only capable of briefly startling Quirkless All For Shiggy into PTSD before he got bulldozed.
Shoto kind of hard counters Endeavor with Phosphor since that was the entire point of the power as Dabi had all of Endeavor's powers but on crack.
Lemillion can't even harm Endeavor.

Speed unequalized btw
1: All Might, easily.

2: Shoto. A single shot of Phosphor completely shuts him down.

3: Endeavor. Mirio lacks the power to even harm Endeavor and will either give up or tire himself out.

Speed unequalized btw
AM VS Bakugo: All Might wrecks kid Bakugo, and wrecks the unquantifiably superior adult Bakugo with slightly more difficulty..

Endeavor VS Lemillion: Lemillion NEEDS to quit immediately. Although, he is said to be one of the top heroes at the end of the series, so unless it's mostly rescues driving him, he might have gotten a lot stronger. Otherwise, he gets dropped with one casual hit.

Shoto vs Endeavor: Patricide.

I was going to suggest Base Ben vs Base Deku. but mf is rated at Large planet level and MFTL+. WTH.
He downscales off Spider-Monkey via doing serious damage to Simian. He also beat an Osmosian in a duel with both using that guy's own bodily weapons.

He also has consistently dodged characters as fast as his alien forms.

So that's essentially the reasoning for his current scaling.

Last edited:
He downscales off Spider-Monkey via doing serious damage to Simian. He also beat an Osmosian in a duel with both using that guy's own bodily weapons.

He also has consistently dodged characters as fast as his alien forms.

So that's essentially the reasoning for his current scaling.
I know but I don't see Simian's smart ass survive a conqest ray to the face.

All Might stomps
Shoto wins due to Phosphor literally being made to counter Toya's Fire, which is above Endeavor's Fire

However that's if he can charge Phosphor before he gets Jetburned to hell
Hahahahaha, Lemillion's fodder. Endeavor one-shots

Speed unequalized btw
First one is a stalemate imo. All Might can’t keep up with Bakugou speedwise but Bakugou doesn’t have enough AP to hurt All Might

Second one, I’m going with Shoto mid diff. He can cancel out his fire with Phosphor

Final one is also a stalemate. Mirio cannot effectively harm Endeavor but Endeavor can’t hit Mirio due to intangibility + massive speed gap

I know we don’t rate Bakugou’s speed that highly on here but I hold the belief that Bakugou is several levels about Prime AM level speed due to his blitz of base Shigaraki, and how he steamrolled AFO. In my view, the only two people faster than him are Quirked Shigaraki and Gear Shift Deku

First one is a stalemate imo. All Might can’t keep up with Bakugou speedwise but Bakugou doesn’t have enough AP to hurt All Might
Problem is, Bakugo's got less stamina, and All Might has AOE with certain attacks.
Final one is also a stalemate. Mirio cannot effectively harm Endeavor but Endeavor can’t hit Mirio due to intangibility + massive speed gap
Endeavor can just melt the ground.

Second one, I’m going with Shoto mid diff. He can cancel out his fire with Phosphor

1: Not a stalemate, unless both have infinite stamina. Also, Tomura landed a punch on Bakugo, so All Might can as well. Though he'd just restrain him.

3: Not a stalemate, unless both have infinite stamina. Mirio would either surrender or tire out against Endeavor.

I have no reason to assume any of these matches are to the death, Mirio would just give the win to Endeavor when he realizes he cannot do anything to him.

For Prime Might vs Bakugo, I just don’t want y’all to forget that Bakugo wasn’t at his peak speed when Tomura landed that hit, not to mention the entire fight against AFO was him at effectively 1 hp with a new power he was still trying to understand how to make the most of. He can be faster and more aggressive with his movements than he showed the first time once he had an actual understanding of what’s happening to him.

That said, while it would be harder than some people are making it out to be, Prime Might would still win.

For Prime Might vs Bakugo, I just don’t want y’all to forget that Bakugo wasn’t at his peak speed when Tomura landed that hit, not to mention the entire fight against AFO was him at effectively 1 hp with a new power he was still trying to understand how to make the most of. He can be faster and more aggressive with his movements than he showed the first time once he had an actual understanding of what’s happening to him.

That said, while it would be harder than some people are making it out to be, Prime Might would still win.
We have no proof he'd be faster if he wasn't injured. At no point did anyone or thing imply that Bakugo was not a peak speed.

Obviously you can believe in that if you want. But it's not a fact, it's just something people can reasonably assume based on the available evidence.

His ability get faster/stronger by improving is obvious, but the discussion was about Final War Arc Bakugo. So there is no improvement to be made beyond what we saw.

End of Series Bakugo, who's been training for eight years, is likely to be a vastly different story.

We have no proof he'd be faster if he wasn't injured. At no point did anyone or thing imply that Bakugo was not a peak speed.

Obviously you can believe in that if you want. But it's not a fact, it's just something people can reasonably assume based on the available evidence.

His ability get faster/stronger by improving is obvious, but the discussion was about Final War Arc Bakugo. So there is no improvement to be made beyond what we saw.

End of Series Bakugo, who's been training for eight years, is likely to be a vastly different story.
Final War Arc would include him after he learned how to maximize the speed boost from his internal explosions, something he didn’t know about when Shigaraki landed that hit. So obviously, by the end of war arc (ignoring injuries), he would be faster than he was at the start of it, which was enough to react to Shigaraki before he got a rage amp from thinking about Kudo.

Anyways when's the next CRT
I have no idea, I'm a bit burnt out right now. (Something personal might be going on as well)

Though I have three potential CRTs I'll get to at some point, none of them are about the Final Smash.

I also have another potential calc for that Final Smash as well, which is another point to consider in the future calc group thread.

Speed unequalized btw
My turn. Who wins in these fights?
  • Deku (Dark Hero Arc) VS Bakugo and Todoroki (Final Arc)
  • All Might (Prime) VS Complete Shigiraki (No Quirks)
  • AFO Weakened VS Star And Stripe (No Missiles)
Speed unequal

Speed unequal
1: I can't say how good their teamwork is, but I'll think Bakugo and Todoroki would win. Both of them at once is really difficult to overcome, though it wouldn't be easy.

2: Put my money on All Might. It'll be tough to fight someone on par with him, but that's never defeated him before.

3: Star and Stripe. The sheer fact AFO sent Tomura after Star is all the proof I need to know he wasn't confident in defeating Star by himself or even by assisting Tomura.

Speed unequal
Bakugo with upgrade blitzes hard and Todoroki's phosphor speed does as well, they can beat him

All Might cause Plus Ultra and no regen Shigaraki is a fraud

"Air is gone" gg or literally anything else, Star had AFO pissing himself

1. Could go either way. If Deku is restricted to only using Faux 100% at best then he can lose. He still has a decent chance of winning if he is allowed to go 100% + Fa Jin if he wanted to.
2. This is also a bit of a tossup. They are equals stats-wise, but All Might has far better combat feats (through no fault of Shiggy, it's on Hori for not showcasing him enough and making him hug Deku for several minutes). On the other hand, Shigaraki can molt to heal any damage, assuming he can actually do this more than once.
3. Star and Stripe, definitively. She almost defeated Shigaraki, who was essentially All For One with a far superior body. Keraunos would probably wreck AFO even with hardflame fan. Without it, it would be more difficult but Star should still be able to win.

Peak Deku with all of his Quirks (From the start of the fight) vs Peak Shigaraki with all his Quirks and Adaptations (Including what he stole from Deku).

Peak Deku with all of his Quirks (From the start of the fight) vs Peak Shigaraki with all his Quirks and Adaptations (Including what he stole from Deku).
Pretty sure it would go the exact same way. Deku can’t kill him because he doesn’t want to, Shigaraki is keeping up with Gearshift on top of dodging with Danger Sense, so after a couple minutes of this, Deku eventually tricks and outsmarts him to start soul punching him.

I guess the only difference is that they would BOTH have Danger Sense funny enough so they’d both just be dodging each other way more. And Deku has a bit more stamina to keep going but he runs into the same issues.

Pretty sure it would go the exact same way. Deku can’t kill him because he doesn’t want to, Shigaraki is keeping up with Gearshift on top of dodging with Danger Sense, so after a couple minutes of this, Deku eventually tricks and outsmarts him to start soul punching him.

I guess the only difference is that they would BOTH have Danger Sense funny enough so they’d both just be dodging each other way more. And Deku has a bit more stamina to keep going but he runs into the same issues.
Figured as much, so how about something completely different? At the start of their fight, Deku and Shigaraki suddenly swap bodies, what the hell happens now? 😎

Deku with Shigaraki’s Quirks, oh dear god
Now he has to mentally slug it out with All For One while trying not to accidentally destroy everything in contact with Shigaraki's body, all the while Tomura is probably screaming in confusion within and without the mindspace while the Vestiges are bugged eyed and also screaming in confusion.

Back