• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Being correct amongst anitubers is a very, very low standard, down to the pits.
It's to ve expected from an industry which rewards clickbaity nonsense and farming interaction, and having honest, factual discussion isn't an easy way to do it.

Yeah I know that but I thought it only targeted the specific gene powering the Quirks?
Non verbatim, it shuts down the function of Quirk factors. Hence it doesn't remove mutations, but shuts down additional functions like movement of the mutated body parts.
Presumably, if Erasure is used on someone like, say, Nightcrawler from X-Men, it will keep him in his natural mutated form but prevent him from teleporting. It should also stop Archangel from using his wings or making sonic attacks. In theory.

I mean to be fair One Piece in general isn't an impressive universe without massive wanking and scaling, one of of their top tiers was literally blitzed by lightning and we had Luffy and Zoro get blitzed by sound waves
Both of those were essentially literal magic BTW. DF Abilities can be enhanced in terms of speed by training. Meanwhile, a non-magically enhanced beam of light was essentially called weak shit by Luffy,

Highly doubt Oda even knows the massive difference between the speed of sound and the speed of light, and the majority of One Piece characters have horrendous travel speeds.
MHA and Horikoshi are more or less in the same situation.

Back