• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I mean he nearly matches the Yonko (Like Big Mom)'s AP with Overdrive and Fa-Jin

so Idk probably alot of them
With the current scaling and the 900 teraton ap, his AP is below the lowest OP 6-A's and only matches the lowest High 6-A's with Fajin or Gearshift (of course AP isn't everything in a fight).

Last edited:
Btw using 5 psi from here and the distance Washington-Japan I'm getting 7835000^3*((27136*0.34473786+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2=4.43 petatons. We know that Deku was relatively close to Mount Fuji so the distance may be a bit different. I think that speed is fair enough?

d20.png

Me waking up to see Multi Continental Deku (still must be in a dream)

With the highest end version of this calc (61 petatons stacking to 305 petatons with fajin (assuming fajin has a limit)) Deku would legit crush Boros and a lot of OPM characters. Clap Naruto's pre war arc characters, become a great Yonko and a good competitor in 21st and 22nd Tournament.

Ah those times when Tanjiro vs Deku used to be a debate.

This is impossible, Izuku didn't created a surface explosion like shockwave.

This can't be used since the attack would've destroyed a large part of America's infostructure, ravaging the entire country and a good part of the world as well.

As that's not getting into what would happen to Japan for being so much closer to ground zero.

Last edited:
So either everyone is gonna get upgraded soon or the feat his gonna be an outlier especially if it's a Weakened Deku with Embers that did it and we don't get a swerve where he retains his Quirk's full power.

end.gif

So either everyone is gonna get upgraded soon or the feat his gonna be an outlier especially if it's a Weakened Deku with Embers that did it and we don't get a swerve where he retains his Quirk's full power.

end.gif
Why would it be an outlier? He still states that his OFA is stronger than All Mights in 423, which should be/include his prime. Considering his injuries he should be around Prime All Might level even then. This wouldn't be an outlier since we don't have such strong consistent scaling for Prime All Might and above characters. Any new feat for them wouldn't contradict anything. Plus this upgrades the other characters from Large Island+ to Country level. Which isn't an insane leap I believe.

This can't be used since the attack would've destroyed a large part of America's infostructure, ravaging the entire country and a good part of the world as well.

As that's not getting into what would happen to Japan for being so much closer to ground zero.
Yo Rusty, what do you think of this supposed debunk of your calc?

I'm not calculating Izuku clearing the clouds or weather. I wonder if people are actually reading my calculation.

Izuku produced strong winds that were still being felt across America one week later. I calculated the energy of that strong wind/breeze across America after one week had past, and multiplied it by the one week timeframe to find the total energy.

To give an example. Character A launches an iron ball off into the distance, we find out one week later that iron ball is still flying from his throw. We don't know the initial speed, but we can find its speed one week later. Since Character A cannot manipulate what he threw afterward, that means all of the energy produced scales to his throw.

This is the same case here, just replace the iron ball with the air. We know Izuku's wind pressure reached America during the same day, as Izuku changed the weather for the entire week we've skipped. He didn't just clear out the clouds in Japan or anything like that, since that doesn't even make sense.

Not unless you believe that storm was traveling at Transonic speed, which is unsupported by anything. If the statement was that he changed the weather of America after one week had past, that line of reasoning would work. But that's not what happened. One week past, and Izuku's punched changed the weather in the USA for the entire week.

I have a vague memory that the formula for ground level explosions can be used while you are less than 40 meters above the ground or something like that. At least I tried.
Btw wouldn't the same have happened with Japan with the feat being continental?

Last edited:
I have a vague memory that the formula for ground level explosions can be used while you are less than 40 meters above the ground or something like that. At least I tried.
Btw wouldn't the same have happened with Japan with the feat being continental?
Not at all. It's just a wind speed of 12 m/s, which is a strong breeze over a long period of time.

A High 6-A explosion would destroy a lot of stuff. At 10 psi, we'd see destruction of most buildings and severe damage to reinforced concrete.

(This feat also isn't an explosion nor an omni-directional shockwave in the first place)

Not at all. It's just a wind speed of 12 m/s, which is a strong breeze over a long period of time.

A High 6-A explosion would destroy a lot of stuff. At 10 psi, we'd see destruction of most buildings and severe damage to reinforced concrete.

(This feat also isn't an explosion nor an omni-directional shockwave in the first place)
I mean if said shockwave is aimed at the sky then ?

Also I am pretty sure we do see destroyed buildings, unless you are talking about usa.

I mean if said shockwave is aimed at the sky then ?

Also I am pretty sure we do see destroyed buildings, unless you are talking about usa.
Yes, but that's not what their calculation was assuming. It was assuming a surface blast of 10 PSI, which would've destroyed the USA entirety. And I'm certain Japan would've been a crater or not even exist in that scenario. Because 10 psi is simply for the edge of the blast at the USA, it gets higher the closer you are to the center.

I noticed people don't know how our Surface Explosion formula actually works.

Obviously fiction is fiction, but we do need some precedent for it, which does not exist here. And the destroyed buildings came from the War itself and not just Izuku's punch.

Yes, but that's not what their calculation was assuming. It was assuming a surface blast of 10 PSI, which would've destroyed the USA entirety. And I'm certain Japan would've been a crater or not even exist in that scenario. Because 10 psi is simply for the edge of the blast at the USA, it gets higher the closer you are to the center.

I noticed people don't know how our Surface Explosion formula actually works.

Obviously fiction is fiction, but we do need some precedent for it, which does not exist here. And the destroyed buildings came from the War itself and not just Izuku's punch.
In my defense I completely forgot that. My proposal is upscaling MHA Japan durability to High 6-A just like Boros' ship huh

Why wouldn't it be omnidirectional?

Tatsumaki meeting Izuku sounds like such an interesting plot setup because Tatsu’s mentality she got as a child, (“don’t bother waiting for a hero, save yourself,” and “saving others is pointless,”) run directly counter to Deku’s philosophy he gained as a kid (“anyone and everyone can be saved,” and “you should always maintain hope.”) Both of which were inspired by a hero (Blast and All Might respectively).

Not to mention as heroes they cover each other surprisingly well. Izuku is the physical close range combatant who has a few long range options but mainly focuses on the fundamentals and versatility based on that, whereas Tatsu is a long range psychokinetic who plays keep away and uses her powers in creative and complex ways.

Their personalities, too. Deku is kindhearted and humble, Tatsu is haughty and kind of bratty. Izuku is mature and forward thinking, Tatsu is a tad shortsighted and indulges in minor tantrums. Where the former never underestimates and constantly respects and compliments his enemy, the latter belittles, has a superiority complex, and is nearly incapable of giving anyone proper credit.

What I’m saying is they’re surprisingly synergistic and would be peak fiction.

Tatsumaki meeting Izuku sounds like such an interesting plot setup because Tatsu’s mentality she got as a child, (“don’t bother waiting for a hero, save yourself,” and “saving others is pointless,”) run directly counter to Deku’s philosophy he gained as a kid (“anyone and everyone can be saved,” and “you should always maintain hope.”) Both of which were inspired by a hero (Blast and All Might respectively).

Not to mention as heroes they cover each other surprisingly well. Izuku is the physical close range combatant who has a few long range options but mainly focuses on the fundamentals and versatility based on that, whereas Tatsu is a long range psychokinetic who plays keep away and uses her powers in creative and complex ways.

Their personalities, too. Deku is kindhearted and humble, Tatsu is haughty and kind of bratty. Izuku is mature and forward thinking, Tatsu is a tad shortsighted and indulges in minor tantrums. Where the former never underestimates and constantly respects and compliments his enemy, the latter belittles, has a superiority complex, and is nearly incapable of giving anyone proper credit.

What I’m saying is they’re surprisingly synergistic and would be peak fiction.
They're also green

Back