• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

...And we won't
I’m assuming that it’s because Fa-Jin stacks up to 5x energy, and can release it in one go

I mean Black Clover does it for Lucifero so it’s not like it’s unheard of on the wiki.

Buuut even then, Deku used a single leg of Fa-Jin to use Faux 100%, so it would likely be 2.5x unless we say black whip and centrifugal force carried the other 2.5x.

I mean it’s fun to think about, Would put 2nd Gear(?) Deku or Deku if he puts uses all of Fa-Jin at FTL+(.4845 x 5 = 2.4225x SoL. 2.4225 * 5 = 12.1125x SoL) but it’s unlikely to happen unless a miracle comes out

Who wins Shigaraki with new order, and One For All or a hypothetical 10th user of one for all who has 31 extra stockpiled power then Deku's who can use all the Quirks of one for all and 100%

Who wins Shigaraki with new order, and One For All or a hypothetical 10th user of one for all who has 31 extra stockpiled power then Deku's who can use all the Quirks of one for all and 100%
Shigaraki would also be the 10th user in this case so their power is hypothetically equal, and can just take the extra quirks

What we expected: faster cloud clap timeframe
What we got: Possible Rel / Rel+

Fair trade I’d say
I wasn't expecting a faster timeframe because I thought they would do it in slow motion or with a really good flowy cloud animation. What I didn't expect was them completely changing the angle.

Well if this gets accepted then god tiers are 100% FTL+ even if we don't denote them with specific speed for it. I doubt anyone can deny that Gearshift Deku is 10's of times faster than High end Nomu tier characters.

I wasn't expecting a faster timeframe because I thought they would do it in slow motion or with a really good flowy cloud animation. What I didn't expect was them completely changing the angle.

Well if this gets accepted then god tiers are 100% FTL+ even if we don't denote them with specific speed for it. I doubt anyone can deny that Gearshift Deku is 10's of times faster than High end Nomu tier characters.
Some will

Some will
Fi6PPKoVUAAG7AA.jpg:large

Let them come.

Oh yea I was gonna post the calc here and forgot. I hope it's good, it'll be a neat upgrade.
The jet you're using is in the background as it avoided the attack. You can't use it for scale unless it was hit by the attack and was at the center. If it was in the center of the attack the jet would look bigger and make your distance/size smaller. That's why I wasn't using the jets for any sense of scale.

His Air Cannon is spread like a cone, meaning it's over several dozen meters further away from the camera than the middle point of Tomura's attack.

Also, don't split up single scans into multiple images like that. It took me way too long to figure out what shots you were using because of that.

Edit: Guess I should point out as well, we cannot use the anime shots since the manga shots can be used instead.

Last edited:
The anime's inconsistency pretty much makes it impossible to use it for any accurate scaling. At this point, we have a far better chance of getting new feats from Deku vs AFO in the manga than whatever is going down in the anime.

The anime's inconsistency pretty much makes it impossible to use it for any accurate scaling. At this point, we have a far better chance of getting new feats from Deku vs AFO in the manga than whatever is going down in the anime.
Next week we will have a lot to discuss, both the nuke feat's anime version and whatever the manga throws out (although I doubt we are getting the final punch in one chapter)

The jet you're using is in the background as it avoided the attack. You can't use it for scale unless it was hit by the attack and was at the center. If it was in the center of the attack the jet would look bigger and make your distance/size smaller. That's why I wasn't using the jets for any sense of scale.

His Air Cannon is spread like a cone, meaning it's over several dozen meters further away from the camera than the middle point of Tomura's attack.

Also, don't split up single scans into multiple images like that. It took me way too long to figure out what shots you were using because of that.

Edit: Guess I should point out as well, we cannot use the anime shots since the manga shots can be used instead.
I was gonna say something on certain things like if the jet was closer to the screen, then the distance is actually a low ball (Although this can still mean a flaw in the calc itself, whether issues make it faster or slower shouldn't matter admittedly), but using manga over anime is very far, I'll probably try to use a similar method there.

Also, I don't see how the scans were complicated? I basically posted the two things I was measuring before posting two screenshots, the pixel count was right above the two screenshots. I don't mind this too much ofc I was just confused.

You didn't have an issue with the assumption that Star moved above the radio wave before it had closed the original distance between them, right? I felt like you would've mentioned it if you did.

The fight wasn't as bombastic and impactful as I'd hope, though Horikoshi's art may also be setting the bar too high for Bones' commitment to MHA.

But the art style at the very least is very appealing and the animation ins't bad.

The fight wasn't as bombastic and impactful as I'd hope, though Horikoshi's art may also be setting the bar too high for Bones' commitment to MHA.

But the art style at the very least is very appealing and the animation ins't bad.
I really hope Bones cooks on the Deku vs Shigaraki fight, especially the shot where they're staring at each other while everything is going to shit before they disappear for a ton of chapters.

Last edited:
Looking at profiles I’m reminded that Deku can beat Canon Goku in an arm wrestling contest

And I get concerned

Hey Rusty and Clover, can you get a LS rating for throwing someone really hard?
Yes, although Izuku and Bakugo's feat likely isn't good for anything.

Bakugo's continuous Cluster, Izuku's OFA strength, Gearshift, and the wishing energy is what propelled them at that speed. It's impossible to figure out how much Izuku's strength alone contributed. Also, considering their Class T, there is nothing there that would upgrade them. (They'll likely be Class P due to future revisions I have planned)

Back